Are there any Newbies out there???

by Sassy 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Welcome to you Nazgul and Perfect! I'm so glad you joined us. I hope you enjoy this place as much as I have and it's a great place to heal.......

Strawberryfieldsforever

Strawberryfieldsforever

Oh and welcome to you too Reganashe and Astridkittie!!!! Glad you've joined us!

• Simon
    Simon

It's "attack of the newbies" ! LOL

Welcome everyone, hope you enjoy the site.

• painterguy
    painterguy

I'm not a newbie I am an alien just came here from a space ship. LOL nah not really yeah I am a newbie

• kat2u
    kat2u

WOW... welcome to you all Im lookingforward to getting to know you.We do have lots of fun.And its a very good place for support,

Strawberryfieldsforever

Nazgul....I love your name! Are you a Lord of the Rings fan??

• Sassy
    Sassy

WOO HOO! More Newbies.. Prefect, reganashe and astridkittie WELCOME!! Awesome that you guys are saying hi!!

• ParadigmRevolution
    ParadigmRevolution

I am new.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

welcome paradigm

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Sassy.. Excellant idea. Newbies tend to jump into a Minimus post, ( and I'll say it again, that is why Minimus is such a valued poster here, he draws people out ) but this is a way to further encourage newbies AND lurkers.

From personal experience, this was the first DB (discussion board) I ever registered on, let alone read, and I had no idea of protocol, etc.

So "all of you thirsting, come drink life's water free" ( did I get that right? sorry, couldn't resist ) AND WELCOME.

P.S. To all you newbies, if you want to get a little more courage, go back and read some of the original members posts. They are very interesting, and a lot of times hillarious. ( Minimus, posting in CAPS all the time etc. ) A lot of people when they first landed here, had no idea, what to do, who they were, and where they were going.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit