Emotional Day

by Puternut 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I only have three small pictures that are old

my pictures are old of my boys too.. about ten yrs old for my oldest two and 4 for my youngest.. when their grandfather was dying last winter and I found out their aunt was going home to be with family, I begged her to take picture of the boys, with the guise that their cousin Alexsa wanted to see them......... I haven't seen them for so long and miss them so terribly.. unfortunately her sister brought the disposable camera they took the pictures with home.. and now it hasn't been a priority to do any more with them... she isn't even sure where the camera is now.. my heart just sunk..

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((Puternut)))))))))) I am so sorry for you pain. I wish I had wondeful words to make it all better

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Eyes:

I have jw father who hasnt spoken to me in over 2 yrs now. He moved to another state and didnt even write a card,,,,,leave message on our cell phone with his new number. He is diabetic , and who knows what could happen. Not to mention my health at times, my emotional health, and my children,,,,his grandchildren who have even in his JW mind have done nothing,,,,,,,he just doesnt care.

I know by his actions I am dead to him, and it hurts,,,,,it angers me

Didn't know some of those things, Dede, my heart goes out to you and the ever growing 'crowd' of people that are the victims here of the WTS. There seems to be 'bodies' everywhere, it just doesn't stop...

I wish as a group we could get some media -- newspaper, magazine or TV show that could do one of those investigative 'Expose's' on the slaughter of the family, by the WTS, because of their shunning practices.

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Puternut)))

I am so sorry you are having such a bad day.....My heart aches for you....I want you to be happy.

When I found out the truth about the truth(tm) I realized I couldn't move near my sons, that has torn me up beyond words. I trained them in the way of the truth(tm), just like you did your daughters. I rarely get to see them because they live thousands of miles away from me. Maybe one day, when the time is right it could work. So I tell myself that this is a "temporary setback"....realizing things can change in their lives so one day I could be near them. I feel the same will work for you....

Please know, that like others have said: be there for your girls, even if it is with weekly cards just telling them how much you love them and miss them. Believe me, that says volumes.

Sometimes we are regretting choices we have made...but something like a "gut feeling" usually puts us on the right direction. (This I have learned in the last 3 years!) Being true to yourself is a quality that when your daughters are adults, will truly understand and give you respect for that position.

Please know that you always have our support and love. Many hugs are sent to you today, Puter.

Love,

Codeblue and Mr. CB

P.S. I want in on that MSN party tonight!!!

• Puternut
    Puternut

MSN party sounds great. I'll be on around 7:00 PST. I am staying home and will be drinking some good Merlot. Anyone who wants to join, PM me.

Thanks for all the support. It's Patties Day and I could stand a party tonight....................

Puternut

• Special K
    Special K

Puternut..

I've said it before and I will continue to say it...

The Watchtower Society takes what is natural and makes is unnatural...especially when it comes to the love between children and their parents.

They turn parents against their own children.. and in your case they turn children against their parents.

Both of these scenarios are completely unnatural.

Wish I had a magic wand and could make it all right for you Puternut.

sincerely

Special K

• azaria
    azaria

Just want to say how sorry I am. These stories are just heartbreaking. Not being a witness I don't understand how families can break apart like this, over a false religion. My husband and I have been separated for a 1 1/2 years. Whether we get back together down the road or not we will always be there for each other and the kids will never be separated from their dad. I can't imagine doing it to their dad, and can't imagine doing it to our kids. I wish with all my heart that my mother could see the real truth. I don't believe she will ever see it. All I can do is pray for her. Hang on to the hope that your children will one day (when they realize what they are missing) reach out and have a relationship with you again. As I get older I realize more and more how important family is. Hopefully they will too. Take care.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Merlot in hand...

Sassy checks in to MSN..

anyone else have MSN and want to join.. pm me

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Puternut,

I really felt you poured your heart out in your thread--I could feel it--it touched my heart. Can you just copy your part of the thread and send that off to your kids? Tell them it was part of your journal...

• aunthill
    aunthill

I am so sorry for your pain ((((Puternut)))). Tears started welling up in my eyes when I think about your pain.

Aunthill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit