Emotional Day

by Puternut 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Puter:

Both my girls live with my ex, and she is very controlling. That is her nature. All calls are screened, intercepted, or ignored. Sometimes I have to call for two weeks straight, before I get an answer from the house

Dang Puter, You just described MY X...maybe she was two timing us both?

The same with the pictures...she took all the albums, about 2K pics.

The same with the hospital...

The same with the controlling...

The same with the phone calls...2 - 3 weeks, calling her work, cell, pager home...nothing. Then, SHE gets mad and says,"I don't answer to you any more...!" I have to remind her all the time about all the court orders she's thumbing her nose at.

I guess this is "Theocratic Warfare," huh? And as we've heard..."All's Fair in Love and War."

• Puternut
    Puternut

Rabbit,

It almost sounds like you were married to the same person. The expression " I don't answer to you anymore", are the exact words my X also uses.

I don't see how JW's can behave like that. Even Jesus treated his enemies with a degree of dignity. And when I was in the borg, I never treated df'd people like they were dirty, or dead. It seems like they have their own version of punishment. I can understand being df'd as a form of discipline, or adherance to their structure. All organizations have rules. But to go beyond that is not acceptable. To many df'ing is not good enough. They want you suffering more, if not more so, DEAD!

I was picking up a bottle of Vodka from the store yesterday, and ran into an JW from my congregation. I saw her, but felt I wasn't going to give her the time of day. But her eyes were glued on me. Fire was burning in my neck, and wishes of pain and death were telepathically transmitted. Then finally when I reached the cash register, she made sure she gave me the look of Satan, and made sure she expressed her looks of disgust and filth for me. I gave her a look of 'whatever' and left it with that.

I think many are going beyond the written word. And take matters in their own hand. Even Jesus talked to the Pharasees. Not that he agreed with them, but treated them with a measure of respect. After all we still live on this earth and God has put us here. He disciplines those whom he loves, and still cares for them. If they are trully JW's they need to learn from that.

Puternut

• simplesally
    simplesally

Puter, I just saw this last post and agree with what you say about Jesus talking to the Pharisees........... if they would remember that, for the most part, He despised them, yet he spoke to all the ones he encountered.

I remember being disfellowshipped and they did ask how I felt about it, I answered that same way, "Well, this means Jehovah loves me, I am being disciplined and Jehovah loves those whom he discplines." But it's Jehovah who does the disciplining, not them. I know that you are having a hard time with "god" and all, I am not, but I still feel that God does love us and I love him, I just don't love the Jehovah's Witnesses organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit