It's beer o'clock.........

by Puternut 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

We'll save some fun for the day we get a chance to hook up with ya Shotgun... I promise

oh...and you are forgiven for damning me.. (the third person)

• Puternut
    Puternut
    Puternut, Sally....now I know pure evil...this must be what John spoke of in Revelation...

Shotgun, John was having a vision. And I am having one too. Me likie what I see...................

• shotgun
    shotgun

I just prayed for a seagull to lay a big white turd bomb in that other eye purternut...oops..then you'll have to feel your way around!

• Sassy
    Sassy

lol shotgun.... isn't feeling one's way around an opportunity for trouble??

• shotgun
    shotgun

Puternut is that Rev 20 and something

Me likie what I see
  • Puternut
    Puternut

Close, depending on your translation. Something about a thousand years of bliss?

• Purple
    Purple

You mean that you have a certain time you drink beer???? Why here is australia anytime is beer time!! Wonder why that little fact has escaped us all down under????????????? Hey its Friday and I am taking the day off work to recover from a huge shock enduced by one of the my managment group yesterday and I no longer feel the same way about my job, the program and how commited I am to everything. So I think I will swallow a slab or two anyway and relax and enjoy my long weekend and contemplate looking for a new job! Have a fantastic weekend!

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Why yes it is...time for me to go to my bartending job....Round of drinks to everyone..on me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit