It's beer o'clock.........

by Puternut 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

It's beer time. It's wednesday and since this is 'supposed' to be the day that most people post I thought we'd start with a beer......

I am starting with a Corona,...........for now

Puternut

• Gadget
    Gadget

And I'll join you! I'm off out to the pub soon, so no doubt I'll be making many drunken posts later on........

• Joysome
    Joysome

Could I have a Miller Light please? Bottle not draft.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

No thanks, unless you have some Vodka.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Got it all, hard liquor, beer wine, full stocked bar here

• shotgun
    shotgun

Puternut...your really starting to piss me off.

I've got a cold and feel like shite and your drinking and carousing with women on the forum and then telling me about it...you dirty bastard...the least you could do is drink three of four Corona's for me...but your still a dirty bastard...If you reply and tell me your on a sailboat to boot it might be too much for me to handle

• Valis
    Valis

stop your whingin you Daisy air rifle bastard! Oh and have a hot toddy...will cure what ails ya...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shotgun
    shotgun

Go pierce the nipple on your head Valis...unlike the scrapyard where you work they don't allow us to drink here at the hospital..besides I have surgery this afternoon!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I know this is a stupid question. But.........................................................................

Valis!! Is your avatar male or Female!!!!!!!!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Many have mistaken that image in Valis's avatar for his nipple when in reality it's a piercing of his you know what.....that's right the ugly wart on his ass..what did you think I meant!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit