It's beer o'clock.........

by Puternut 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Hey shotgun...I'll send you an image of my other piercings if you want.. Think you're sick now do you? eheheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Stainless" class

• simplesally
    simplesally

Poor shotgun............you have to work. We are heading of to Temecula ---- the winery area around here in SoCal. Maybe we should have some wine for you. Now stop being a bastard and suck it up!

(Sally hopes that shotgun gets furious about other people having a good time while he works)

• Puternut
    Puternut

Shotgun, Ummm I don't know how to tell you this, but yes I am going on a sail yacht later today, with 3 girls, and yes since we're out on the ocean and it's hot and we're all drinking getting plastered, we don't really see a need for any clothing. So OFF come the thongs and overboard we go to do some skinny dipping.

And I am affraid you're not invited, since you're sick and we don't want your nasty germs. Sorry dude.........next time? NOT

Puternut

• simplesally
    simplesally

Oh I see we have a change in plans!

Sassy is getting off early and meeting us for the ocean going venture. I hope she brings us all hats so we aren't nekked.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Shotgun.... we really would love to share Corona with you..

I mean.. a corona.. well you know what I mean

Sally and Puter.. what ocean venture??? talk to me!

I believe my work is closer to the ocean than you are....

yall need to come here...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Oohhh welll. Its reality for me now. I have a diaper to change and then I have to get on the treadmill for an hour. So I guess I will posting later, have lots of naked hot drunk fun and save a shot for me.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Puternut, Sally....now I know pure evil...this must be what John spoke of in Revelation...

Damn you...damn both of you...and whoever the third person is damn you too...damn it.

I hope a Sea turtle takes a liking to the live bait your offering during your skinny dipping....

• Sassy
    Sassy

are you damning me shotgun?????

• Sassy
    Sassy

well I had a Corona with lunch.... but I know these guys are getting a better jump on me! I am leaving early from work but NOT early enough!

Hey shotgun...I'll send you an image of my other piercings if you want..

maybe we need a thread on Valis' piercings....

• shotgun
    shotgun

Sassy...now I know I'm missing out on the fun

but I know these guys are getting a better jump on me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit