Farting at the Kingdom Hall.

by avishai 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I've got a couple.

We were at the bookstudy once, and this kid sitting in front of us said "excuse me" twice. My mother asked him, "why are you saying excuse me?". The kid turned and said, "I farted".

I remember when we were getting up for the song half way during the meeting. My mother got off her chair and BLAAAAAT!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

SBD are the worse

Silent but deadly (smell) -- yes a lovely old sister used to do this - awful smell

• mouthy
    mouthy

People in MY congregation didnt do that !!!!!I am so glad none of you were in my group....Imagine how rude. >>>>>>Walks away thinking no wonder they were DF!!!! I wouldnt do anything like that!!!Anyway I dont like calling it the f g word we call it "poofing" Much more gentile....

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Well, its better than stuffing soda cans in our undies like some famous singer by the name of Jones or something?

Woooa Woooa Woaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

OH Forty that is hitting below the belt ( wink wink

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

LOL

Ok, Im the only one in here who stuffs soda cans in his undies!

• Celtic
    Celtic

CO George Hilton, now, if ever there was a finer beaut, George was it. The event?

The CO got all the aux and reg pios together for an encouraging meeting. Gets to the end and he starts to ask the blessing. The seats in the KH at that time were like stretched canvas and you were quite terrified of farting, cos on these seats they thrupped like guitar string, good vibrations.

The prayer was going on longer than usual, I'm in the front row, too well aware of my tightening buttocks, as I desparately tried to hold it in. So tensed up was my body that after 30 secs or so, it exploded upon the world almost causing hole to appear in the canvas below me with this humongous thruppin sound that went on and on as some farts have a tendency to do, enormous beggar it was. Oh how I wished for hole in floor to swallow me up, I almost died of embarrassment!!

Pretty much everyone creased up laughing, poor old George finished his prayer very quickly trying not to unleash his sense of Yorkshire humour, giving me afterwards a rather quizical look, with a big grin on his face.

It was one of the biggest thruppers I ever managed.

Kindest regards

Celty

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Too much bitters the presvious nite aigh?

• shotgun
    shotgun

Finally an intellectual thread...

Being on mikes was the best...let a silent killer escape and then vacate the area toa safe zone...

• Celtic
    Celtic

Shotgun that bring memory back too, coming from especially windy family, I went to this business seminar once, too well aware my stomach was giving me grief. I had to keep walking around, pretending I was networking when all the time I was dropping silent but very deadlies which honked like mad. All the 80's power dressers were there, noses twitching away, looks cast suspiciously in all directions at everyone else trying to work out who dunnit. Twas terribly funny, good job I could keep my face straight under dire circumstances.

Celt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit