Now would Jesus fart at a Kingdom Hall?

• Huxley
    Huxley

JH, he would fart perfectly.

WWJF?

Huxley

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

We used to be in a book study group where the dog farted. The thing was the people treated their dog like it was their kid...certainly indicating that it was producing a foul odor would have done no good.

• dustyb
    dustyb

when i was a kid i thought it was always funny to fart in the kingdom hall. me and my friend were always bored because we didn't want to be there. so we'd go walk or something and let one rip and walk away and stuff. really great stuff. passing gas is awesome!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

My youngest son,,,,,,,,loved to disrupt the meetings by making me laugh.

He was hard headed,,,,,,,,when we told him to say "Paul" at the WT study,,,,,,,he said ok and said "PAPPAW" and he did it on purpose.

He also loved to blow raspberries on his arm durning the closing prayer.........it would be so loud and long,,,,,,,and I had to get him and walk out the door laughing,,,,, I tried to hold my laughter which only made me sound like a snorting pig.

My daughter accidently farted at the meeting and it was loud and she said..........MAMA???????? was my face red.........it did seem that I did it, the little shit!!!!!hehe.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

After the district conventions we use to take the Long Island Rail Road home. So this one day I ate to many burrito's and I let a "silent" one out. Woosh, the silent ones are the deadly ones

I was reproved by my parents that night cause they knew it was me. NO MORE BURRITO's.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

And you were in Bethel? shame on you.

Funny I have a brother-in-law who farts and never ever says "excuse me", he is so crude. And also my other brother-in-law and his wife my sister are always farting and think its funny. I don't share their warped sense of humour.

I deplore vulgarity. I am no prude but I dislike rudeness.

Orangefatcat.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I was 10 at the time OFC! Now I'm kinda like you are, I hate when its done around me by people who think its funny, but I find its funny when others joke about it, just not around me!

• avishai
    avishai

It's situational. if you blow ass around someone who you barely know, it's not OK. But if it is..... it's hilarious.

Has anyone here lit a fart? You can blow flames out of your butt like, three feet! It's awsome.

• nilfun
    nilfun

I knew I'd seen that green creature somewhere before!

At first I thought it was Sigmund The Seamonster, but then I remembered that Sigmund was way cuter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit