Farting at the Kingdom Hall.

by avishai 73 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Once, when I was nine, I farted so loud, from the back row, that the guy giving the prayer started laughing and had to try really hard not to totally lose it.. Any other stories?

• Huxley
    Huxley

One of my friend's father was a shameless bookstudy ripper. He didn't care who heard it, in fact I think he took some pride in his stinky prowess.

Huxley

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Why do you think I liked to run audio?

• kls
    kls

Now that is the way to remember those meetings. Nine ? are you sure it wasn't 29Stinky Bathroom

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I knew one brother that would fart real rank ones during the meetings then walk away and leave his wife sitting in the stink.

Will

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

this one "brother" was slightly restarded, but also very malevolent. They let him carry mikes, but he had a habbit of stuffing the mic in his back pocket when he wasn't using it.. to look cool (don't ask me).

One day he farted.

• simplesally
    simplesally

My daughter was only weeks or months old and allllllllll the time, she'd have her morning "poop" during the Public Talk. She would grunt sooooo loud and yes, heads would turn, some giggles and a "who is that??" ....... of course, no one was truly bothered, but it was funny.

• avishai
    avishai

Nice sleestack, Gita!

• Huxley
    Huxley

When it came to farting at the KH, there were a lot of the friends who would earn a "G" for volume and pausing..

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Thanks Avishai. Nice if you to notice.

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit