Our Women are spoiled ... and it's our fault!

by Maverick 92 Replies latest social relationships

• Maverick
    Maverick

Here in America we had the most spoiled females on the planet! American women run the show, guys we are toast! And I know who to blame! Us male types with daughters. Yes fathers have spoiled their daughters and turned them into princess monsters! I know this for a certainty...after-all I am one of the biggest offenders! My daughter is totally spoiled! At age 15, finishing school when Paris. At 16, bought her a car. At 17, took her on a trip to Hawaii and then on to Australia. Let her have free run of the house while I am gone...all summer for the last three years. This Spring, 17 days across Europe. She even has her own seperated section of the house, with her own entrance so she can entertain friends without bothering me at the other end of the house.

And this is typical of what we fathers do for our daughters. The result is that most young guys just can't compete with Daddy Bank! The average young man will have to knock himself out to try to give these ladies the things they are accustom to! And when he does not live up to their standard these girls will get pissed. And stay that way for life!

So guys now you know why the women act like spoiled brats! Because they are!!!! And it's all my fault! Maverick

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Mav.............I think that this may only pertain to the younger generation of kids, born to baby boomers..............I grew up very very poor and was emotionally abused by my dad..........as were many of the women on this board..........................but, God/dess bless you, hon, for loving and respecting your girl child!!!

Terri

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Interesting post. I never thought about it that way. Personally, I always thought it was the giving boyfriend who spoiled the woman with money, dinner, movies, drinks, etc, not the father of the woman.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

From a woman's perspective, I've never like the spoiled brat kind, Yes I was daddy's girl, but I wasn't spoiled, I was brought up to do chores, start supper for my mom, and become a responsible adult.

We've brought up our girls to be responsible. We have not given them everything they want.

Yes, I like to be wined and dined, and xjw takes good care of me. But I don't take advantage of that.

I really dislike women who are spoiled brats, who couldn't even lift a rag to wash a car, etc. I've known woman like that and I choose not to form a close friendship with them, because they're prima donna attitude would drive me nuts.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Well I was never Daddy's girl.. he was spending too much time at the Moose Club drinking than spending time with any of his children..

and any extra money went there too..

so Sassy is one very NOT spoiled daughter...

wonder if that is why I am SassyAndSweet??

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Strongly agree! Yeap, American women don't know how to treat a man.

This is why when American men (white guys, for the most part) try other cultures, like Hispanic women for instance, they hardly ever go back to American women! Unless they're masochists, of course.

We Hispanic women really know how to make a man feel like a king, and in doing so we always get our way! Smart, huh?

DY

• Sassy
    Sassy

It probably depends on the culture they are though.. not all women are strong will..

I'm an American White woman.. I was raised to be a doormat.. and do EVERYTHING for my man..

I still work real hard to make a man happy.. it is important to me.. but I've learned I don't need to be treated with disrespect to do it..

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Maverick,

I had to laugh at your post. I too am a dad to a girl. She is now about 20 years old, but she got things that she wanted, when growing up.

However - I don't think that she was spoiled. She knew that we didn't have that much money. She paid for some of the 'toys' that she wanted. I went halvsies on the 5-piece drumset that she wanted. Not small change for a young teenager who only got a $20.00 allowance every other week.

I had to laugh one time, though... she and the ex-wife are JWs... I am a driftee.

One time a few years ago, we were at a JWs home - visiting. There were lots of nice young fellas there - trying to impress each other, as well as the young ladies present.

One of them pretty much snapped his fingers, and told ... I think it was my daughter - to make him a sandwich, because he was hungry.

She pretty much told him to make it his-self. She doesn't buy into that 'male image' that so many of the JW males do. She was raised as a free-thinker, thanks to me.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I still work real hard to make a man happy.. it is important to me.. but I've learned I don't need to be treated with disrespect to do it..

It seems to me that the ideal relationship would be one where both partners do this for each other.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I don't think I'm very spoiled at all. I'd just be happy making the kind of money a man makes in an equal position--then you can be mad about us being spoiled! I find women of all cultures and backgrounds are pretty much the same. I know lots of men who think hispanic women are the way to go, but these guys are just looking for a submissive type and they THINK that's what they are getting in a hispanic woman. I'm not too sure, maybe hispanic women aren't as spoiled as American women are in general, but they can still put a man in his place, if you know what I mean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit