What's The Worst Scandal You Know Regarding Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

.....whether it be in the congregation or from "headquarters"?

• Richie
    Richie

Just read the book "The 4 Presidents of the Watchtower Society" and you will find that everything that this organization represents is scandalous. The sad part is that the R & F has absolutely no idea how crooked and corrupt the Society really is, but prefers to blindly follow their satanic doctrines without intelligently pursuing or questioning its validity. THAT in my eyes is just unbelievable and immensely ignorant on their part.

Richie :*)

• Puternut
    Puternut

I have posted this before, but I'll put it in different words:

Elder in the congregation admits to child molestation over a period of 5 years. Elders are instructed not to go to the authorities. Elder get's df'd, but get's reinstated within only 6 months by his elder buddies. Parents of the child are now furious, and call the police. News gets involved and the story spreads like wildfire. Former elder has marriage troubles, but his wife decides to keep him around. After all she had several affairs with the father of the molested child. Former elder ends up in jail because of the charges and crime committed.

Wife of former elder now gets lonely and hooks up with another elder who also has marriage problems. Wife of this other elder is not surprized, after all she had eyes for many years for the molester. And she now goes to visit this former elder in jail, cuz she wants some lovin when he gets out. The fact that she has three young children of her own, doesn't appear to matter to her.

The uncle of the molested child, has guilty feelings, cuz he sees all this and doesn't want to end up in jail. He also had an active part in his niece's panties. So rather than going to prison, he buys a gun and pulls the trigger........After all he's so depressed about all this, plus the fact that his wife already left him for lack of sexual activity, and went elsewhere to get some rubs and lovin. News paper, gets wind of this and publish this throughout the city.

• minimus
    minimus

Puter, that's a serious scandal! From the Watchtower Society, I think the U.N. thing was the biggest deal. From the congregation point of view, it probably was adultery between "friends".

• dustyb
    dustyb

i think the whole thing is a scandal within itself. 1919 is probably the biggest lie ever, even bigger than 1914 because there's so much coverups in that date in itself that R&F don't know anything about.

• minimus
    minimus

Yeahhhhhh, the wHOLE religion is scandalous!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

There have been so many scandals on the part of the Headquarters over the years, all BIG - the cold-blooded way the membership have been knocked around by the so-called Faithful and Discreet Slave with their enforced doctrines such as no vaccinations, then oh! I guess it was ok all along; such as the ban on alternative service, so all those brothers went to prison, then oh! it is ok after all; such as the torture inflicted on the poor Malawi brothers and sisters over an enforced, trivial "neutrality" issue, while the Mexico brothers were allowed to bribe officials for fraudulent documents over a similar "neutrality" issue; such as the HUGE compromise and cover up over the Watchtower's flagrant membership in and SUPPORT of the United Nations, which I don't consider to be in any way an evil organization, but the Watchtower does, and blasts the U.N. as a filthy and wicked, condemned "wild beast" of prophecy, while "holding their hand in friendship;" such as enforcing the covering up of a widespread PEDOPHILE problem in the organization worldwide.

But possibly the worst is their bloodguilt in causing many members, including CHILDREN to suffer and die to obey an enforced ban on the use of medical blood transfusions, then OH! suddenly many parts of the blood are ok to use, but OOPS too late, many people's beloved family members are lost forever!

I couldn't care less about marital infidelities - they're very common in the world too, and people do what their desperate hearts lead them to do in weakness.

• gumby
    gumby
    What's The Worst Scandal You Know Regarding Jehovah's Witnesses?

They they alone, are gods chosen channel, to understand and spread his message to others.

Without this core doctrine......they wouldn't have lasted.

This is a scandal, because it is a lie that worked out to be succesful. O.J. Simpsons succesful.

Gumby

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

a 1914 retraction will be their biggest scandal. the UN Scandal isn't big because most dubs dont know about it, and believe anyone that tells them, same with the child molestaton scandal, same with fractional blood.

• Atilla
    Atilla

The destruction of my whole childhood....just making it personal and of course anything that would involve life and death matters like the blood issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit