What's The Worst Scandal You Know Regarding Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

yesterday heard a story from the North of England about a family all in good standing (!) where the father has been having an incestuous relationship with his teenage daughter and she has had his baby! the mother and another daughter have attempted suicide yet the entire family all still serve in the same cong.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Frederick Franz' weekly naked book study with "select" bethelites...

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Finding out its a " criminal organisation" .....but i have woken up to religion in geneal and it seems to me for the most part all religion is under the same blanket, existing under " false" pretencies and so " obtaining" money under " false" pretencies. I label that a criminal organisation.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

CA! what an endearing image !

• galaxie
    galaxie

A young 'brother' I was friendly with many years ago became involved in wife swapping all were JWs. My own younger sister was inappropriately abused by a brother of vary good standing . A so called ' brother' from a jw family is currently in prison for murder and willful kidnapping and torture. My own sister has witnessed inappropriate behaviour between the father and daughter of this same family and reported it to the elders, she stopped attending this cong' as a result.. My freinds wifes father a JW was revealed to be a paedophile abusing his son and daughters for many years. ALL these instances involving 3 cong's within about20 mile radius.

• minimus
    minimus

I knew of no wife swapping. I heard it happened in the 70s and 80s in Ohio.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

How about: The worst scandal we are about to do...

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Wow, freddo. Michael porter pled guilty to 24 counts and the judge opted not to jail him. Mind boggling.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

I guess i hoped the worst scandel for my congreagion, was my own personal scandel of leaving the organisation....sadly it seems to have passed without interest....

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

If you want to read about a real scandel Puternet was the second poster on this thread...read the tragic story of his demise unfold...just log on to Puternet..sadly it ends in suicide...the scandel is its not a scandel in the J. W world...its not them its us...ugggg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit