What is a Super Jehovah's Witness?

by Valis 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

SJW, the action that makes the most sense is simply to "cut to the chase" and pin the "tales" on the Donkeys! (WT-BATS) Talk about leading ppl down "Primrose Lane!"

Cheers!

Frannie B

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

LOL @ kls! I waaanna play too!

This is what happens to SJW's when they play with apostates:

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

That is strange because any witness I know around here have never heard of any of the things i have learnt since visiting JWD.I have been told a good witness never reads watches or listens to anything contrary to their teachings

• undercover
    undercover
    I don't immediately reject anything. I have carefully considered many apostate claims, as have my collegues, and we utter reject accusations made. It is apostates who are truly immune to critical thinking - how else could you all accept the nonsense that is being spread about the Jehovah's Witness movement?

I like that one. What if I said:

I don't immediately reject anything. I have carefully considered many WTS claims, as have my collegues, and we utterly reject their claims. The WTS and its followers are truly immune to critical thinking - how else could you all accept the nonsense that is being spread by the Jehovah's Witness movement?

I think SJW is trying to help hone our skills in circular reasoning and illogical ramblings. Thing is, I can't figure out who hired him as consultant.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    I never said we were good witnesses, I said we are Super Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a progressive movement for re-organisation within the movement of the religious order of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• undercover
    undercover
    I never said we were good witnesses, I said we are Super Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a progressive movement for re-organisation within the movement of the religious order of Jehovah's Witnesses.

So, if you were to take over and reorganize then that means the last 120 years or so of the WTS claiming to be the FDS is proven false?

Or, if you fail, then you are an apostate by failing to recognize God's earthly organization and following their lead?

Hmmm, quite the dilemna.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Like a super virus that has become immune to certain innoculations, we constitute a growing minority of Super Jehovah's Witnesses, against whom the usual apostate amoury has no effect.

It seems only fair to warn the opposition of what is going on here :)

Welp.....yer just a plain ol' vanilla Jdubya to me, chere! And it's only fair to let ya know that COCKROACHES have that same characteristic and like the WT-BATS, cockroaches are a parasite on the butt of humanity.

Frannie B

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Hi super jw,

I don't know about everyone else, but it's the irresponsible methods of the organization (behavior control, information control, thought control, emotional control) that tipped the scale for me, including research on 607/1914, which I think is crucial to determining the nature of JW teachings.

About the other things you mentioned - I have not fully researched or decided about them. The trinity? I don't know. I think you are wrong to think ex-JWs who leave because they don't like to be lied to have accepted without a doubt ALL of the information that's out there that is Anti-JW. I think if anything, our eyes have been opened to a need for critical thinking and we don't fully accept anything until we can be certain, or come to it from an informed position. You are indicating we are going about this blindly, which I don't think is true. I'm not holding any kind of grudge. I feel that JWs have the right to free speech, get up there and say what you want - it's a free country. Shame on me if I can't see through it.

Your quote "It is apostates who are truly immune to critical thinking - how else could you all accept the nonsense that is being spread about the Jehovah's Witness movement?" You are using the straw man tactic by indicating what my position is, without knowing it. And once again, you haven't proven anything. I'm sorry if this is hard for you, but I'm not buying it.

Anyway, this thread has been fun. I have 2 questions for you:

1 - you said the society is undermining apostates "covertly by other channels. This is effectively under way" - HOW?

2 - you said "That is why I am here - to consult with those who know best how to stop people from leaving and cause freater growth in the medium to long term. " I admire your honesty, but are you delusional or is this just a joke?

Thanks,

A.

• undercover
    undercover

You're no apostate? So your movement has God's spirit on it? Does the normal movement have God's spirit? I can't see that it can if you have it. Why save a religious order that doesn't have God's spirit? Why not start your own independant movement?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit