What is a Super Jehovah's Witness?

by Valis 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL*

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

That is the way I started - but I was always able to spell my sources correctly - now look where I am.

• Atilla
    Atilla

So, if you know all the issues, how can you still be a witness? Where is the honesty? Do you openly discuss these issues with other dub members, I doubt it. Plus, isn't a virus usually a bad thing?

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* This wankster prankster is pullin yer chains...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• calamityjane
  • gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

So you are basically saying, "Despite all rational attempts to show me how corrupt the Watchtower Society is, which I accept, I have decided to become a hardened bacteria and remain loyal to this group of retarded old men who give control my life. Not only that, but I will do everything they tell me to, except read apostate literature, because I am an informed bacteria, a new form of life, so I will read that, not that it has any affect on me, apart from me posting on apostate forums. In addition to this, I wish to make new converts to JWism, even though strictly speaking I don't really believe in it, and I'd like for people who left, to come back and become a superbacterium also."

• dustyb
    dustyb

ya, inform yourself and see where it gets ya ;) at any pace, my g/f used to be a diehard JW, yet i know more about her own religion than she does....

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL. In other words, what is a Super Jehovah's Witness? An idiot of biblical proportions.

But of course, this is not a witness at all, but an apostate out to have a little fun. How do we know this? Simply because there is no such person as described in the post above.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

LOL! What a fucking troll!

A Witness who knows all the things that apostates write, but rejects those slurs and chooses to further the interests of the movement.

In other words, a person who has completely shut off the logical part of his brain, and has turned completely robot, with frequent updates from Watchtower approved updates and patches.

• City Fan
    City Fan

Does being a Super Jehovah's Witness involve wearing your underpants on the outside of your trousers??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit