What is a Super Jehovah's Witness?

by Valis 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Super JW is a troll.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Ah, you have to laugh. I'll go along with it for a chuckle.......

Super? In what way? Oh, I know!

Is it a prophet? Is it a man of righteousness? No! It's..........Suuuuuuuper Witless...

More powerful than the daily text......able to leap the watchtower farm in a single bound. Fighting for money, power, and the watchtower way.

But really, this guy (I am assuming) is super because he must have two dicks - as he can't be so stupid from just playing with one.

cheeses h. f******* cripes.

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub
    Really, you are kidding yourself if you do not think there are many more people out there like me.

I think Fred Hall the president and leader of this group.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

How come SJW doesn't have a posting number and all that stuff on the left of his posts??

That a feature that can be turned off??

Yiz

• Valis
    Valis

Beelz...nah just the mascot...bad bad kitty that one!

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    I don't want to throw them away because I enjoy reading them sometimes

Also, I am new.

This is what Super posted on Onacruse' thread about throwing out the wt publications. He's new in the borg and full of the new found, jw zeal.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Phantom...considering your apparent familiarity with self-flagellation, well...I'll be keeping my eye on you next time you're over for dinner.

• dustyb
    dustyb

ya, this convo is like masturbatin w/ a cheese grater (like i know ) but really he's a figment of our imaginations because doesn't have how many times he's posted, or how long he's been here or anything. poser.... in any case, lets go have a beer...

• undercover
    undercover
    I believe that Jehovah's Witnesses teach the truth.

Define truth.

Armageddon in 1925? or 1975? The generation that saw 1914 would not die off? Or would it? Babylon destroyed Jerusalem in 606BCE? Or was it 607BCE? Jehovah's Witnesses aren't modern day prophets? Or are they? Jesus is my mediator? Or he isn't? That I should be open-minded in my research? Or should I avoid indendent thinking?

• Valis
    Valis

eh eh eh Craig..onanisms of a feather flagellate together..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit