In Praise of BLONDIE

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Amen to that.

And also a tip of the hat to MacHislopp who has posted some excellant summaries here, using the WTBTS own publications, showing their flip flops over the past century. They deserve to be in a Forum of thier own, IMO

• kls
    kls

I SECOND THAT. DO I HEAR A THIRD

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Blondie is amazing, not the poster amazing, but amazing in the truest sense of the word. How she comes up with references in such a short period of time is almost spooky. Blonde, may I look at your filing system some day, assuming it not all kept in your very intelligent brain? I would not be in the least surprised if she has comitted this information to memory.

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

blondies posts are very informative,the best watchtower i ever sat through.I am sometimes overwelmed by the knowledge on this board

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes can not say too much to praise Blondie - as I have said in other posts -- If only Blonide were chair of the Writing and Teaching Committee - may I add my thanks to Blondie for all her hard work -- and you too minimus for asking so many questions

• minimus
    minimus

and she's humble, too.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Blon-Dee....Blon-Dee....Blon-Dee!

....reminds me of the prophetess Deborah. Can you just see the elders tremble in their boots as she approaches?

About the funniest exchange I had with my JW honey about this board,

He: "Who is this Blondie person? Is she a baptized publisher? Does she still attend the meetings?"

Me: "She is a Christian, honey, but she doesn't attend the meetings any more."

He: "Then you shouldn't listen to her then, if she's not an active publisher."

Me:

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

"Ode to Blondie"

Oh Blondie we love you

You know this is true

Without you this forum

Would be pretty blue

So keep up your posting

With words of great meaning

For without your true widom

We might go back to a meeting!! (well it sort of rhymes with meaning)

One of your MANY fans...Cathy L.

• alamb
    alamb

I also owe much to Blondie for her help whenever I need it. Her heart is as big as her filing cabinet. Thanks so much Blondie!

• shera
    shera

I agree too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit