In Praise of BLONDIE

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• acsot
    acsot

Blondie's the best !

I do hope I get to meet her one of these days.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I agree with everyone's comments.. Blondie is always supportive, informative and a joy to have on the board!

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

I second that motion, minimus. Make sure I sign all the paper work after the meeting, regarding your resolution. Rememeber having to "second" a motion at the hall? What was that all about? --hehe

• Maverick
    Maverick

I have a real weakness for intelligent, strong women. Tall too! How tall are you Blondie? You don't have to answer, I know your married, and as a gentleman I know to never go there! Maverick

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Blueblades is still camping outside the book store, first on line for Blondie's "Commentary's You Will Not Hear" book soon to be published.I'm ordering the first 100 books to mail to the Governing Body, then all the other organization affilliated with them.Watchtower farms, Paterson, Wallkill, Branches, etc.

Need I say more!Blondie has proven Jesus right and the society wrong, when he said, "Out of your own mouths you have condemned yourselves." Blondie has used the society's own words to prove all that she has written in her Commmentaries.

• minimus
    minimus

I propose that we have a "Questions To Blondie" (like a Question From Readers) to see how quickly she can answer a question.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

As I have said before........Blondie rocks hard like early Van Halen!!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Blondie who?

• minimus
    minimus

Hush your mouth Simplesally! You're being a bad girl again, aren'tcha?

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

I think that Blondie is pretty smart and would make a good wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit