In Praise of BLONDIE

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I wanted to say that we have SO many fine posters here!!!! It's wonderful knowing the collective years of experience that we can tap into because of the fantastic variety of people that we have here. Specifically, Blondie always comes to my mind when I think of valued posters.Your research and ability to analyze is about the best there is on this board. I just wanted to say that you are one of the BEST reasons to read this board!!......Keep up the great work!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I love Blondie's posts. Thanks for starting this thread, Mini.

R

• Freddy Krueger
    Freddy Krueger

I agree, I just responded to Blondie's latest thread. Great stuff. I now feel like we can all get together and have our own little(Big actually) Anti-WTS watchtower study. It's great. We actually get to discuss and reason amongst ourselves. Wow... independent thought. Who would've known?

Hey how cool would this be - We start opening up Unkingdom hall's all across the world. We can have our own services. With conversation, laughs and parties. Blondie can conduct our Sunday meetings. What do ya think?

-Freddy

My bio for those who have not read it and would like too: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/66909/1.ashx

• Dansk
    Dansk

I have no hesitation in adding my name to the list of plaudits for this great hard-working, intelligent and absolutely wonderful person.

Ian

• shotgun
    shotgun

Our WT wizard of information...thanks blondie

• gumby
    gumby

Blondie is living proof.............that women can make men look like dumb bastards.

Thanks blondie for all your time and efforts.........we ALL benifit from them.

Gumby

• kls
    kls

Whenever people on this forum need answers ,they know to ask Blondie.Thanks Blondie for all youre great wisdom and research. a gift for you.

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks, everyone. I learn from all of you.

As iron sharpens iron

Blondie

• codeblue
    codeblue

I agree: Blondie is awesome

Thanks Blondie!!!

Codeblue

• shotgun
    shotgun

Don't try that on that green goofy eraser blondie you'll cut him right in two.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit