In Praise of BLONDIE

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    I think that Blondie is pretty smart and would make a good wife.

LOL irreverent. You'd better.........or she'll kick your arse! Nice of you to drop in on this one. Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

IRREVERENT-----You are one smart husband!

• Badger
    Badger

Blondie is everything you wanted in a sister at the hall...someone you could confide in and who knew the teaching back and forth...

But she ain't in the hall...

she's herre, leading us apostates.

I'm sure The Governing body would least suspect that a woman could be this great and be able to chop their crap up and hang 'em with their own words.

I'd take a bullet for Blondie. She and Irrev need to come to the Apostachilifest.

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((Blondie)))

• Maverick
    Maverick

This is one person who I have the utmost respect for! To have her comment on one of my goofy WachyTower posts makes my day! Maverick

• minimus
    minimus

I was reading today some of the posts of Blondie and I thought it would be good to give a little more praise. Your research and answers to questions is fantastic!!!!!......THANK YOU!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

For those of you who haven't found it yet:

You can now find a complete list of links to all the "Comments you will NOT hear at the WT Study" in one place

The Best of... Blondie - Comments you will not hear...

• minimus
    minimus

LL, I didn't see that! I'm glad you posted this. Blondie is one of the brightest stars here!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Agreed Min.

I spent all day yesterday going through her posts. I decided to post her Comments alone and the remianing wonderful threads will be mixed into the topical threads to be posted later (although some of them might be in the other 2 new threads that were posted last night).

And that doesn't even include all those questions that people ask where she comes up with exact quotes to answer the question - awesome indeed

• Triple A
    Triple A

I would like to give my thumbs up to this thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit