Soooo.......... what do you do?! And do you post while you do it?!

by imallgrowedup 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

My nurses are very nice to me. But why does it always take two to give me a sponge bath? Maverick

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    My nurses are very nice to me. But why does it always take two to give me a sponge bath?

If we have to tell you, then I'm afraid you wouldn't understand, Mr. Mental Heath Director!

growedup (feeling her oats today!)

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

I'm a model for an ad agency. Here's my latest work:

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

I sell my birds, lovebirds and cockatiels

I do hairdressing from home

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I'm a Special Services/Expediter/Phone Center Supervisor in a busy retail company. Extremely busy, challenging job.

Computers are not on the Internet, and I would never be caught on the Internet at work. No time anyway! Usually work "off the clock" as it is.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Maverick and Imgrownup

LOL, I don''t know what to believe. But it is fun reading and trying to figure it out.

Jst2laws

• Maverick
    Maverick

Actually I have a remoldeling business. Out of respect for Imgrownup I will tell you I remodel expensive home all over the US, (and have gone as far a Australia) to work my magic. Many of my client are in the entertainment field. I live in the homes I am working on for months at a time. I am paid obscene amounts of money for this service....which I am worth I assure you! I have a BA in Graphic Design and am a member of Mensa and the Math Association of America. So I am no a total moron. (It's 3:45AM and I've had a double Scotch, so I am brutally honest right now.) Maverick I post first thing in the morning and after dinner in the evening. I love coming here and consider you all friends...even Xena!

• missylissy
    missylissy

Im gonna be 16 on wednesday....i just applied for a job....but as of now, i dont have one. i go to high school....so i post when....Im supposed to be doing homework! yeah! that it! bad missy. lol

-missy

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

I work for a toothbrush and dental floss factory, in the Human Resources department. I can either be a good guy or a bad guy depending on your situation. People generally don't like being called to my office, though. I wonder why?

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

.......and, yes, I post at work. I have a "privacy screen" on my computer so no one can walk into my office and catch me surfing the 'net!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit