Soooo.......... what do you do?! And do you post while you do it?!

by imallgrowedup 46 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

I'm a finance manager at an rv dealership so I have a computer in front of me the whole time I am work. Somedays, I have time to post but other times, like yesterday, I was in my chair contracting deals for 6 hours straight. The only thing I had energy to do after that was put my head and on the desk and fill the sales manager in on the deals.........My job takes so much energy out of me especially if there is no time for lunch. (I had skipped breakfast, too). I have to be up up up in front of people, sell insurances and aftermarket products, do all the legal paperwork========all the while, making sure they are happy, relaxed and having fun.

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

For approximately the last twenty years, I've held numerous Senior Executive level jobs in Engineering, Consulting, Marketing, and Sales, working for privately held and publicly traded companies in one of the High-Technology sectors. Currently, I'm a Sales Director for a large international Company. Throughout my career, my evaluations have always been outcome-based, results oriented, not based on how many hours I did or did not put in. So yes, I post during the week and the weekend, as time and circumstances permit.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Oh sure Sally..

The only thing I had energy to do after that was put my head and on the desk and fill the sales manager in on the deals.........I hardly have enough energy to go out drinking with Sassy until the wee hours of the morning. There have been many nights when we are bouncing around the mosh Pit at the local club or at an all night rave party when we actually have had to go home before sunrise. Thank God for those dirty dancing classes they really have been a God send.
  • Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

I am an avid hunter and fisherman. For the past 8 years I have been bowhunting which has added to the thrill. I sold my boat about 2 years ago but I am planning to get a another as soon as finances allow. By and large hunting is my thing..

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

I replied to the wrong thread, what bonehead... By the way I haul heavy equipment for a living.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Programmer here... I used to work from home, and then I would definitely surf when I was supposed to be working (but no one lost out but me, since I was salaried and later self-employed). Now I've got an office job, so I don't surf from work, since I have no privacy at my cubicle.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Network administrator. I sometimes post while at work. When I'm not posting, I'm clearing my Internet activity from our proxy server's log files.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I have my own businesses doing background investigations, skip tracing and public records research

IMALL............LOL! Well, that explains alot! My "official" title is Transportation Assistant at the Board of Education in town. My coworker and I make sure all the kids get to and from school safely, and, we take care of travel arrangements like field trips to the local library, etc. It's the most boring job I've EVER had, but the highest PAID one, with great benefits, and a union. I do post at work, since alot of time is down time. I am concerned that in the near future, when they redo the budget that our office will once again be scrutinized heavily for cuts.

Terri

P.S. Hi Devon!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

That thar critter is makin' my trigger finger itch! I have plenty of room in my freezer for another plastic bag.............(walks away, muttering "where'd I put that gun?")

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Now if the individual is exceptionally stupid they are placed in the Governor's office

LOL! Mav, one of your inmates workers must have made their way here to CT! Anyone been following the REPUBLICAN Governor John G. Rowland's problems with impeachment looming for him????????????

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit