Soooo.......... what do you do?! And do you post while you do it?!

by imallgrowedup 46 Replies latest jw friends

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Hi there!

Thought it would be fun to see the array of talent we have here on JWD! I'll start out.....!

I have my own businesses doing background investigations, skip tracing and public records research out of my home.

And yes - I post when I should be working!

What about y'all?!

Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

growedup

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Yeah, I post while I should be fixing electronic junk at work. However, I'll come home, put on some tunes, and post. Gotta love it!

• Smyler
    Smyler

Unfortunately, I don't have a job at the moment, but I hope to be working on the potatoe harvester again this summer. Its long hours but its a good job, not too bad pay either for a 15-year-old.

smyler

• flower
    flower

I work for this company.. http://www.genzyme.com

I make travel arrangements for the patients who are part of the companies research studies as well as the doctors, researchers, sales people ect.

High stress, high pressure, not my dream job...BUT

ask me what I do tomorrow and I'll have a different answer since I have thw winning numbers to tonights 222,000,000 masslottos mega millions drawing ;)

edited to add...

no i dont post while at work. tooo busy!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have an internet marketing business (nutritional supplements). I work at home filling orders, and post while waiting for orders to come in.

• onacruse
    onacruse

I'm a finish carpenter...

So sometimes I have days off (like today) and can terrorize JWD; especially Valis.

LOL

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I work for NYC transit as a supervisor. I really hate my job and the people who work there. Our computers our locked so that we cannot surf the net only intranet.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I confess.

My name is really George Bush and post here is all Dick Cheney lets me do.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I'm director of education at a post-secondary school. Yes, I do post while at work.

Devon

• dustyb
    dustyb

i work at home depot, and i'm also a hopelessly devoted boyfriend. i also like playing video games (professional counter-strike player) and such. but biggest job is hopelessly devoted boyfriend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit