Soooo.......... what do you do?! And do you post while you do it?!

by imallgrowedup 46 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

There have been many nights when we are bouncing around the mosh Pit at the local club or at an all night rave party when we actually have had to go home before sunrise. Thank God for those dirty dancing classes they really have been a God send.
    That was shotgun pretending to be me....... well, good news........ I know someone who has promised to come teach us how to do some real "dirty dancing" .....

• Valis
    Valis

I teach a class online and do a lot of other computer crap so I'm on a lot.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• simplesally
    simplesally

Do you teach dirty dancing? Is that what you do?

• Badger
    Badger

I'm a Teacher, and I post during planning/lunch and after school.

• Valis
    Valis
    Do you teach dirty dancing? Is that what you do?

only for the most adept of pupils.. Sincerely, District Overbeer

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I know someone who has promised to come teach us how to do some real "dirty dancing" .....

who who who??????

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Once I decided to leave the organization of JW's, I was completely free to persue my heart's desire, which was music. I come from a long line of non-JW musical prodigies, so it has always been there in my blood. I am 36 and starting late in life, but it has been great so far. I am not only getting to perform in full blown productions, but get to stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the most respected local entertainers in SoCal. I have a small production company that is now growing in which I get to record and produce demo CD's for some very talented vocalists. Life is beginning to work out now that I am free of the org . . . how funny.

Hunyadi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit