They did it again

by freelife 7 Replies latest jw friends

• freelife
    freelife

On friday smurfy went in for surgury and it went ok. When i got her home my dad called and was telling me that he was going to have the date of his back surgury changed. When he got done talking about his surgury I told him about Smurfy having surgury that day. The bastard never even asked what she had done or how she was doing or if they could help out with anything. They call me wanting me to be all concerned with his health and io think that he is trying to guilt me into helping him even though they had not talked to me for months before he found out he was going to have surgury. So I say F U to helping out. He could at least have a heart and ask if Smurfy is ok, but they can't do that. So after I got off the phone with him Smurfy asked me who I was talking to and when I told her who it was and that I had told them that she had surgury, she was wondering if they said anything to her that would prove that they may respect her more than dirt. We don't lie to each other so i told her that they showed no concern she was PISSED OFF. I felt so bd for her because she was in sooooo much pain and yet had to put up with their crap. So she ended up getting in even a worse mood and she took a lot of pills at one time, and i freaked out because i don't want to see her overdose. Luckily she was ok. So needless to say i am freeking pissed at my heartless parents.

• Puternut
    Puternut

freelife,

That is lame of your parents not to ask about smurphy. I feel sorry for the both of you. I hope you guys will get through this. Be assured that we care, and wish you both the best of health and smurphy's recovery. How is everyone? And how is smurphy doing?

Puternut

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((freelife))))) and ((((smurfy))))

be good to each other. Sorry the parental units are in a high control group and will not perform like you want or how you treat them.

If you need to, distance yourself from them and take care of yourselves.

Hugs,

Joy

• Purple
    Purple

{{{{{{{{{{{{{freelife & Smurfy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I hope Smurfy is improving rapidly and she is okay. Sorry to hear about your parents attitude. Is that the influence of the Borg??? If so, well it actually reflects the so called love that exists in general. Wish I was there to help you both out.

• freelife
    freelife

Smurfy is doing very good now she still has a little pain and discomfort but all in all she is doing good. She is a strong girl and won't let my parents get the best of her too long. She told me tonight that she now wants to go to the hospital where my dad is having his surgury and be the better person and show how good worldlings can be. She is a lot better person than me, I am fed up with their act and don't want anything to do with them but if Smurfy can forgive and turn the other cheak than i guess i can too.

• Puternut
    Puternut

If would could all have the attitude of the younger ones. Sometimes they are the best teachers.

Puternut

• codeblue
    codeblue

Glad to hear Smurfy is feeling better. Don't feel bad...you have every right to "feel" the way you do about your Dad...Our emotions are there for a reason....Hang in there...

Codeblue

• Mystery
    Mystery

My best to you and Smurfy. She seems to be a very unique person, wanting to go to your dads surgery after the treatment they gave her. She is the better person.

(((hugs)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit