BOLD move

by Puternut 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

onintwo,

This IS the time to set sail. I am 48 years old, df'd, divorced, burned out, lost, betrayed by an organization, no family, and no God that I can be comfortable with. As strange as this sounds at my age, I need to find myself. Perhaps out in the ocean blue, I will realize that there is a God I can call my own. Or not, and I will find solice in the fact that the ocean is my God. And I can have a relationship with the wind, sea, life beneath the waters, the celestial bodies, and the North Star. Eitherway, it's re grouping and meditation time.

No one has all the answers..................

Puternut

• Purple
    Purple

Oooo we do have all the answers in australia and usuaully 12 hours before anyone else dose. The unfortunate thing is we dont always understand the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehehe little humour to lighten the thread...hey I did say a little humour...... you want comedians go visit a comedians thread........

To however made the comment about the end being near.......Hey the "end" has been near for over 100 years. How can you live your life in the hope that billions of innocent people will be killed just so a few can live a so called perfect life under the full control of some organisation. You could get killed tomorrow and so what will all the what if and living your life as if "what if". What if the end never comes, what regrets will you have then???? Well the end will come for everyone. Its called death and we all have to go through it in some shape or form (depending on your beliefs of course).

Puter go for it in a big way mate because opportunity does stop knocking at your door............get renewed, reinvigorated and who knows you may find the person of your dreams waiting on some shore somewhere in some part of the world..................................waiting, pinning and hoping the man of her dreams will sail into her life someday.............................and take her away from all this constant sunshine and warmth and dead, lifeless plants on a dry crusty continent..............oh well who knows a person can dream!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit