SNOW!!!!!!!!! in North Texas

by arrowstar 37 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Guest))

Things are good here. Thank you for asking. I did make snowballs and tossed them. Laughed like a little girl because it had been ages since I'd made snowballs.

The snow has already begun to melt. Life in North Texas. If you don't like the weather, stick around ...it'll change

Lisa

• Xena
    Xena

All the snow is gone.... The way the weather is here we will probably be back in shorts tomorrow!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Whitewashes all around!!!!!!!!

wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

What fun! The neighbors came out on our cul-de-sac, built snowmen, had a snowball fight, tried to sled down into the drainage ditch, but the powder wasn't thick enough, and generally had a silly good time. I didn't get one thing done today that I had planned, and I don't care! Here are some photos:

Big Tex and Jennie putting the finishing touches on our snowman -- Jackson and his friend had already given up and gone inside to dry off and thaw out.

They were both gunning for me!

Big Bad Jackson and his Killer Snowball.

A quick close-up!

Ladybug leaping over the snow (we're talking tummy height for a basset!).

Nina

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

We have SNOW in LOUISIANA!!!!!!!! OH gawd the end must be near!!!!!

Enough for the kids to have snowball fights and track ice and mud all over the place. They keep trying to bring a snowball in to hit me with...lol.

I have three huge snowballs in my refridgerator....I sure dont want to get hit with one of those.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

The snow has reached central Arkansas as well. It started snowing here around noon and hasn't quit yet. The weather man told us to expect 4-6 inches.

The general rule about snow in Arkansas is that if it comes in from the south (from Louisiana) or from the southwest (Texas), it's going to accumulate and stick to the roads. If it comes from the west (Oklahoma) it's going to fall and melt. Dunno why, it just happens that way. Fortunately, it's supposed to get up to 49 tomorrow. I hope the roads will clear out pretty good.

CountryGuy

• Badger
    Badger

Yeah...great...cancelled out game......F*$&%n' snow....

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Yes and it was beautiful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit