SNOW!!!!!!!!! in North Texas

by arrowstar 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yes, but it's growing. We're now 3 inches here in Murphy rapidly expanding to 4. The flakes are big and thick.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

BTW, I remember an episode of "King of the Hill" where it snowed in Texas... no one knew how to drive in it.. it was hilarious. Is that a pretty accurate portrayal of you Texans?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

You can DRIVE in this stuff??

how?

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I just received an email with some photos from my sister in Dallas. They have a pool in the backyard, with a fountain next to it. They took pictures that are awesome. Sorry I don't have the capability to share them with you.

You are so right; they seldom get the real snow, and she is feeling very happy today. Living where she does, they don't get much real snow, as you said. We were born and raised back in the Mid-Atlantic states, and we always had snow for sure.

Enjoy!!

/<

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well I'll be damned.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Sentinel -

I wish I could see those pictures but I can just imagine. All I have to do is look out the window or go out the door.

Tex -

We've got about 5-6 inches here. What's holdin' ya back, hon?

Lisa

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Well I'll be damned.

LMAO!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Laugh all you want there babycakes...but the question remains...

• talesin
    talesin

WARNING

Don't try to drive in it! It's all a big lie! You cannot drive in snow

Just get out the old sled and dogs like we do every December, and hope it doesn't last too long!

'tis beautiful, isn't it?

tal

hey, {{{arrow}}} (waves)

Edit: Yes, you can drive in it, but it can be VERY dangerous if you're not experienced. All kidding aside. Be careful, please!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Talesin))

You're right!! No driving in snow for us! Besides the neighborhood kids are having too much fun getting the snow off my car for their snowman. Who am I to deny them their snow?

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit