SNOW!!!!!!!!! in North Texas

by arrowstar 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

YEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAWWWWWW!!!!

This is the BEST Valentine's Day gift!!

They say we are going to get 3 to 6 inches!!!

My kids are estactic....and this is what I have been wishing for since November....its been tough on my 13 year old, who is used to sometimes having a white Halloween where we used to live haha!

I love driving in the snow...cannot wait to get out in it!

=)

• morty
    morty

Hey Arrow,

Quick, start making your igloo, so you can be just like us Canadians.....

THen break out the snow shoes so you can get around....

Morty

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

not a speck of it here in Houston, but it's been raining. I was thinking about driving up to Austin later, is it going to be snowy all day? I'm not going to try if that's the case. We don't know how to drive in snow in Texas and besides, there's no salt for the roads here.

Have fun in it and be carefull!!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Alas...the moment is fleeting. It's starting to melt some. My beautiful winter scene is diminishing right before my eyes. Oh but what a joy it was while it was here.

Lisa

• Jade
    Jade

Isn't it great Arrowstar. What a nice suprise this morning.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Wow Jade, very pretty snow......blow some our way,,,,just a few hours away, I am sure you can do that...hehe.

Last nite it started sleeting , ice chunks from heaven can you believe it,,,,,we hardly get anything unless it is a bad ice storm, that knocks down trees, power lines etc.

The kids puts hats, coats etc. on and went out to see it, but quickly came by in,,,,,,too cold for our Louisiana warm blood down here.....we might go in shock you know!!!!

Usually what hits Dallas comes our way , sooner or later. Here's hopeing for the snow to visit us.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

When we went to the apostafest in December they were having rain in Dallas and I-35 was almost bogged down with traffic. . If you can't handle a little rain down there, what are you gonna do with snow ?? Bug

• wasasister
    wasasister

Nevermind

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Jade -

Thank you so much for the picture!! It was wonderful to wake up to this morning. So very beautiful.

Bug -

You won't see me out in a car in weather like this!! No way.

LyinEyes -

It's supposed to be headed your way but I don't know if it will be as snow.

Wasa -

C'mon now...tell us

Lisa

• Golf
    Golf

Hi Arrowstar. Yes, to my surprise I saw it on TV this morning. I guess it won't last long, correct? Did you make any snow balls? Hope things are going well with you.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit