What is your outlook on life now?

by Puternut 22 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

I believe everything living will die, everything. I have noticed all my problems were human in nature and all my solutions have had human origins. I am skeptical of all claims of a super-human nature. I require all makers of extraordinary claims to supply extraordinary proof or be dismissed. I have seen no proof of any gods or goblins or of any afterlife. I would be happy to look at any objective proof that a rational person may have.

I try to treat people like it's the last time I'll ever see them. I try to treat myself good. I don't smoke, drink, or eat sugar. I have something on my schedule every day that I enjoy so I always have something fun to look forward to.

Success is friends and security is health. My best deals in life have been the bad deals I got out of. This life is not an application for the next. This is not a dressed rehearsal, this is it. I don't intend to miss one day of it.

What have I missed?

• Puternut
    Puternut

Actually, I am finding the future outlook to be brighter than ever. The possibilities are amazing ! I am considering a BOLD move real soon. But that is a topic that I want to post tomorrow. Since I am out of my limit for posts. :(

I am not bound by the WT's thoughts anymore, and can assertain my asperations finally. I had so many dreams that were dashed since I was a dubbie. But that is no longer standing in the way.

Puternut

• freelife
    freelife

I try to live each of my days to the fullest. I try not to shy away from the unknown because of a feer of what a man made religon would think. Sometimes I do somethings that I will never do again other times i discover things so amazing that it makes my life a more enjoyable time. I don't have guilt anymore and i live my life how i want to and to my own standards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit