hello everyone

by itsallgoodnow 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome Itsallgoodnow!!!

DY

• Purple
    Purple

Welcome itsallgoodnow. I am glad the board has been of help to you. You will find that if you talk about things here, there are enough experienced people around to help you with what you are going through.

I guess I must of had it easier than most as I was alone in the truth and no one gave two hoots about me so when I decided it wasnt the truth I just stopped going. No one bothered me, heck I doubt if anyone even noticed I stopped going! Unfortunaltey that is no exageration wither which spaeks about love and all JW being loving and stuff.

The only thing I would say to you is that relationships based on lies are not really sound and healthy. Lived it for 18 years with myself and in the end had to live up to my truth and made huge changes etc but I am happier now and glad i did. My only regret is not doing it sooner and reporting the SOB to the police and kicking him out on the street.

I know its gunna be hard but is it worth all the energy that concealing something takes? If your family know you well, surely they would realise that something is not quite right? Usually I find when someone finally tells me something I really already knew what was happening from observation and stuff. Maybe its something though that runs deeper thats keeping you hanging on? Dunno only you can make the final decision and break away if that is what you want.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hello and welcome to the board.

Devon

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, itsallgoodnow.

Take one day at a time and do what is best for you. No one can tell you how.

Joy

• bebu
    bebu

Hi!!

Glad to meet you, and welcome to the board.

I think there is a lot of patience involved when you stay in; so don't discount what biding your time can do. There isn't a perfect 1-size answer for everyone about how to leave, so heave off any false guilt.

bebu

• Winston Smith :>D
  • codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome Itsallgoodnow!!!

Just read your post....hope you enjoy your stay. You will meet some nice people here that really "understand" how you feel."

Nice chatting with you too!

Codeblue

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome Itsallgoodnow!!!

Just read your post....hope you enjoy your stay. You will meet some nice people here that really "understand" how you feel."

Nice chatting with you too!

Codeblue

• Nocturne
    Nocturne

Welcome to the board!!

I am in a similar situation as you because of family. That's the only reason i'm still inside. Hopefully someday things will change and I'll be able to get all of this behind me. There are many others here who are, or were in similar situations, so stick around, and you'll realize how great this place is.

Nocturne.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Welcome!

Go at your own pace, read here everyday. This site has helped me deprogram from the borg, and I'm sure it will help you too! Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit