My life ... and how JWD came to be - Part 1

by Simon 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• shera
    shera

Thanks Simon,I'm a little late noticing this.Nice to get to know you.

• Simon
    Simon

I'll try and get the next part done over the weekend, maybe tomorrow.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Well its not as if I have been one of the great Simon supporters, but its not as if I never wanted to hear this story. I'm interested, carry on...

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Very moving experience! Thanks for sharing Simon! I?m looking forward to part II!

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Simon,

Thank you for sharing your story, I enjoyed reading it and look forward to part 2. I am so sorry about your dad and happy that you have reconnected to him. Your childhood sounds adventurous, and you have a great writing style...ought to think about a book? I didn't know you were raised as a JW...you've come a long way BABY!!! damn that elder that lied to you about you and your mom and sisters. (i can relate)

eisenstein

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "...I really regret now that they both died before I?d left and I could have told them how much it meant to me and how much I appreciated it and had a chance to buy them a Christmas present in return. ..."

Don't feel that way, Simon...

I strongly suspect that providing you with gifts and some semblance of normality - and watching you smile happily - was the greatest Christmas gift they could have gotten...

Zid

• bsmart
    bsmart

for the newbies... there are 5 or 6 parts, I'll see if I can find them.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Please do, I would like to read the rest of the story.

PHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit