My life ... and how JWD came to be - Part 1

by Simon 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    would pass the time wondering about the dinosaurs on the map in the back of the old bible

LOL, that brings back memories. I used to trace them out, and draw scenes where they were fighting each other. I'd forgotten all about that.

• badboy
    badboy

Simon,Have U MOVED 2 CANADA,only your CV says Manchester!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well since MY comment got erased !!! I will say Thanks for the memories AGAIN

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Simon, you had such a rocky beginning....so sorry about your relationship with your Dad being spoiled, chere....thank you for sharing your story....I know we've all been interested in learning more about you and Angharad and how JWD came to be....wouldn't be complete without that first installment....looking eagerly forward to the next "chapter"...

Frannie B

• Monkey-see Monkey-do
    Monkey-see Monkey-do

OMG you self righteous pric!

I thought I had escaped from the 'how great my creation is' mentality when I left the Watchtower.

'How JWD come to be'

How pig headed!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Monkey............I have two words: Piss Off!

• Simon
    Simon

Bye Hamas (again)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Sleeping at the KH

Sounds like what I used to do at the KH every meeting. In fact I thougth I had a sleeping disorder. I didn't even consider that it was simply how boring each meeting was...

• Xena
    Xena

Thank you for sharing Simon. It's interesting to see all the life experiences that make us what we are today.

• acsot
    acsot

Wow Simon, thanks for posting that! Can't wait for part 2. You must be right up there near Ray Franz as Most Dangerous Apostates in the Universe! Congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit