My life ... and how JWD came to be - Part 1

by Simon 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Nice one Simon, thank you for sharing it with us.

Your memories of old time Kingdom Halls and meetings with horrible chairs cetainly struck a chord. At ours in those days one had to take something to put on the chair on wet nights or else the colour came off onto your coat.

Old time congregations , with a gi-normous Service Chart at the front , eccentric old ladies who were always of the "Remnant", and a real piano to play the songs on That is what I remember, and a Congregation Servant who was just like a vicar..

But no matter, please tell us soon what happened next in your life.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Your description of your early childhood carries the reader along - good writing there. Thanks for sharing that with us.

The stories I read here really put a human face on what it is like to go through the JW experience. How can we continue to feel alone when so many have made and are making this journey with us?

Take care, looking forward to part two.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Thanks Simon

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks for sharing a bit of your past. I will be anxiously awaiting the rest of the story!!!

And maybe one day we can meet! At Jst2laws and Joyzabel's...unless you head to my part of the woods.

Codeblue

• Special K
    Special K

Thanks Simon..

Sometimes I do wonder about the lives of some posters on here.

Your writing certainly paints a picture in my mind or your life..and your environment.

thanks

Special K

thanks

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Thanks for this site, Simon. I can relate to your story.

• kls
    kls

Thanks Simon for sharing with us youre story.The only time we usually hear from you is when you are hollering at someone.LOL. KLS Welcome to the forum Simon,can't wait to read the rest.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

(((Simon))), or maybe just a manly chuck on the shoulder instead

Can't wait for part 2

• happy man
    happy man

I think Simon did what Ray never sucsess widh, reatch out to the word widh backsides of JW. Internet is a vocie fore the vocieles, a blessing from JEhova to badley hurt and wonded peopel, Now they now that eyes are on them so they must be carefull,how nows perhaps jehova have use you to show bad things going on behind dark curtens I think. this site must bee a nighmare fore the GB. As ongoing JW I now that several yong JW reading here, and yesterday I was stunned when my wifes brother told me that he have talk widh CO about Unconection as I understand he have read about on this site, amazing.

so thanks Simon, fore doing this and all blessings to you to putt this site upp so pepel have somwhere to heal.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

nternet is a vocie fore the vocieles, a blessing from JEhova to badley hurt and wonded peopel,

So true Happyman!

Simon, love your story. Keep going!

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit