Pics of Me and My Daughter...I've Got 'em Uploaded Now...Thanks!

by Frannie Banannie 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

That's what I called, "glamour" beautifull pictures.

Branda

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Beautiful pictures! Beautiful Women!

Thanks, Sassy! The makeup artist and photographer were really good.

Nice pictures of you and your daughter, Frannie I especially like the one of you on top row --far right ..in the black attire.. great picture.

Thank you, SpecialK....that one was my fav, too, chere!

That's what I called, "glamour" beautifull pictures.

Thanks a lot, Branda! They did a terrific job...heh

Frannie B

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Thanks, Sassy! The makeup artist and photographer were really good.

I've done the glamour shots myself as well as several of my friends.

don't underestimate yourself.. they still need something to work with.. they can bring the beauty out but it needs to be there first to find it..

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I've done the glamour shots myself as well as several of my friends.

don't underestimate yourself.. they still need something to work with.. they can bring the beauty out but it needs to be there first to find it..

awwwwww...that's very sweet, Sassy....so....where are your glam pics? Didja post 'em here on JWD?

Frannie B

• Angharad
    Angharad

Lovely pics Frannie, thanks for posting them

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Lovely pics Frannie, thanks for posting them

Thank you, Ang! and thanks to the "heads up" from other JWD posters about the "files" feature Simon so handily created, I was finally able to post them.

Frannie B

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Frannie,

You are gorgeous and your daughter looks so much like you. I can see how you were an exotic dancer. You still have that sparkle. Beautiful pictures. You look better than women even a third of your age. What an inspirtation you are.

Heather

• Sassy
    Sassy
    awwwwww...that's very sweet, Sassy....so....where are your glam pics? Didja post 'em here on JWD?

ahh.. wish I could. Sorry.. I am in the witness protection program.. Can't show pics in the public eye..

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    You are gorgeous and your daughter looks so much like you. I can see how you were an exotic dancer. You still have that sparkle. Beautiful pictures. You look better than women even a third of your age. What an inspirtation you are.

Thanks, FHN! I'm gonna savor the sweet and uplifting posts like this one on my "blue days", chere!

ahh.. wish I could. Sorry.. I am in the witness protection program.. Can't show pics in the public eye..

oooops, Sassy....sorry hon....hmmm....since yer livin' in New Jersey (maybe), that must mean your fam's not out of the borg yet....I understand, chere!

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit