Pics of Me and My Daughter...I've Got 'em Uploaded Now...Thanks!

by Frannie Banannie 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

Frannie, has anybody told you that you personify the image of a Texas lady so well? You are a very classy looking lady.

Two compliments from SR, one is rare enough but two? You must be good!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, has anybody told you that you personify the image of a Texas lady so well? You are a very classy looking lady.

Two compliments from SR, one is rare enough but two? You must be good!

LOL, SneakyRussian! I don't know if you've noticed yet, but there are QUITE a FEW Texas womenz here on JWD that personify the image of a Texas lady.....I'd name a few, but my brain is kinda out to lunch right now...heh

Thanks for the compliments....you're gonna be dealin' out a LOT of 'em cause there's so many "hotties" on JWD!

Frannie B

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Frannie, you look great. Did you post these pictures on EndStageHealing? If you did, I must have missed them.

Devon

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, you look great. Did you post these pictures on EndStageHealing? If you did, I must have missed them.

Thanks, Devon Yep, I just did...nobody's posting much today, tho...but that's the "norm" for the weekend on the list...

Frannie B

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Yup, I just saw them on ESH.

Devon

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Great pictures Frannie, you and your daughter look great!!!!!!!!Thanks for sharing them,,,,,, I love to see the pictures of people from the board........hugs Dede

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Sorry that was me LyinEyes/Dede,,,,,,,,,but I am sure that WildTurkey thinks the same thing.....hehe. I keep forgetting to log him off.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

you both look very much alike, frannie

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Very pretty Frannie! Your daughter looks just like you!

• shera
    shera

Very beautiful,hope I look as great as you when I am in my 50's!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit