Pics of Me and My Daughter...I've Got 'em Uploaded Now...Thanks!

by Frannie Banannie 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Fannie, You look familiar to me. Someone I used to chat with in the AOL chat rooms. I can't remember the screen name though.

WildHorses, you don't remember Apollyona, by any chance, do ya? Of course, I've "toned down" quite a bit...eh?

Frannie B

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Wow, you two are so beautiful!!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, you are one fine looking lady

You look so well!

And from what I have read so far what a fantastic personality to match and a heart of gold.

Thanks, SR! LOL! I hope I can live up to all that! (fans hot face)

Frannie B

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

It is you!!!! Luv2Shari here. Long time no chat! Seems you just went away never to be heard from.

Great to see you here!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Wow, you two are so beautiful!!!

LOL! Thanks, Sunshine, too! Men have been known to run into walls when my daughter walks through the office!

Frannie B

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ohhhhh baby!!!

• patio34
    patio34

Frannie,

Great pictures--you and your daughter are so pretty! I don't know why I'm surprised, but I kinda expected a banana, I guess, lol!

Pat

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    It is you!!!! Luv2Shari here. Long time no chat! Seems you just went away never to be heard from.

Great to see you here!

WOW! Great to see you too, Luv2.....Yes, it has been a long time....I finally got to the point where I'd had enough of venting my angst and hostilities against the borg....and dealing with others' hostile vents.....so I took down my websites....got off the lists....out of the chat rooms.....and took a much needed break to regroup....part of the healing process, I suppose, Luv2....I feel a lot better....

How have you been since we lost touch, WH? Still go in Mary's df'd AOL chatroom?

Hugs,

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Ohhhhh baby!!!

LOL, Else! Yup, she's mighty fetchin' isn't she? A few years ago, the city water maintenance crew wouldn't unclog our pipes they'd clogged up when they cleaned their pipes that run through the alley behind our house....I sent my daughter outside in a teeshirt and leggings....to talk to the departing city maintenance crew....there were SIX MEN in our yard digging up our pipes within 5 minutes flat!

Great pictures--you and your daughter are so pretty! I don't know why I'm surprised, but I kinda expected a banana, I guess, lol!

ROFL, Pat!!! Thanks! I needed that.....and yanno? Somehow I just KNEW that someone would expect a banana...(snickers with delight)

Frannie B

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I don't think Mary opens the chat room anymore. I did however have a chat with her a few months ago. She's still trying to help out the ex jws.

Ladylvsnyt used to post here a while back but I haven't seen her around in a looooooooooooooong time.

I miss all the old roomies from chat, but I guess we all move on eventually. Such is life.

Anyway, I don't want to make you late for work. As I said, it's great to see you here.

Shari

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit