Pics of Me and My Daughter...I've Got 'em Uploaded Now...Thanks!

by Frannie Banannie 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
  • dustyb
    dustyb

they don't work....upload them =D

you need to go to your personal files and upload them to the website...

• TD
    TD

Heya Frannie,

You've linked to your local harddrive. Nobody can see the pictures but you. If anonymity is a concern this could be a problem also.

In the upper left corner of the screen when you're logged on, it says "Profile :: Files :: Logoff"

Click on "Files" Upload your pictures and attach them with the paperclip icon.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Very beautiful women!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you have this done?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Frannie, oh my, you are drop dead gorgeous! And your daughter looks just like you

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(blushing a LOT here) um....Glamour Shots....We had them taken a coupla years ago, but that's the most recent I have....Thanks for the compliments, Simple Sally and Vivamus! I can't hold a candle to yall, tho

THANKS YALL for the "uploading" heads up... Now maybe it won't look like I was trying to create my own billboard...(whew!)

Frannie B

• mouthy
    mouthy

WoW!!!! What a good looking dish! Both of you ---do you have a MR Bannie-??? If not I think some of the guys will be interested.......LOL In my home language I will say "YOUR SMASHING!!!!!!!( From Grannie Or Mum

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    WoW!!!! What a good looking dish! Both of you ---do you have a MR Bannie-??? If not I think some of the guys will be interested.......LOL In my home language I will say "YOUR SMASHING!!!!!!!( From Grannie Or Mum

Ohhhh, ((((Grannie Mouthy)))) You are SUCH a sweetheart! I am SO blushing over this....I can't begin to tell ya how self-conscious I am....which is why I waited so long to do this....at least I'll be at work tonite and can't get online till tomorrow....(gulps)

Hugs 'n smoochies,

Frannie B

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Fannie, You look familiar to me. Someone I used to chat with in the AOL chat rooms. I can't remember the screen name though.

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

Frannie, you are one fine looking lady

You look so well!

And from what I have read so far what a fantastic personality to match and a heart of gold.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit