Thats all I can remember at the moment.

Diana

• simplesally
    simplesally

I loved Bewitch and I Dream of Jeannie.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sky King, remember that one?

lol @ Sargon, yeah sunday afternoons of Disney & Wild Kingdom. I had to suffer through Wild Kingdom to get to The Wonderful World of Disney.

• Angharad
    Angharad

I loved the muppets too

I've still got my muppets sticker album (complete)

I bought a dvd a while ago of the best of the muppets shows - my kids arent impressed but I loved watching it again

Mem em a em Do Dooo Do Do Do

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

"Flipper" was my favorite live-action show in the 1960's, but I also adored Bugs Bunny and the Road-Runner. Still do. Also, there was this really obscure cartoon called "Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse" and one of the bad guys was a frog or toad who sounded like Edward G. Robinson. It was very badly drawn but I adored it! Also "Top Cat."

Nina

• franklin J
    franklin J

simplesally,

how could a nice little JW girl watch Bewitched and I dream of Jeannie? I was not allowed to as they were considered "demonic". I was also not allowed to watch a daytime soap opera ( all the kids at school watched it everyday and talked eagerly about it---kids love to be spooked) called " Dark Shadows" about a haunted New England family and their haunted house, as we were told that the demons could come thru the TV and "get us".

I did however, catch Bewitched and Jeannie years later on the rerun circuit and thought that they were great!

No demons every got me ( or did they?) . They evidently got you too!

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

HR Pufnstuf!

• talesin
    talesin

Pippy Longstocking

t

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Scooby Doo! (go figure)

I also LOVED to watch "Land of the Lost" on Saturday mornings. Marshall, Will and Holly (on a routine expedition) and the Sleestaks! This was back in the day when my mom was "weak" and we didn't go out in service much.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

We always liked The Flintstones and Top Cat.

Later, with my kids, we loved Eek! the Cat and The Terrible Thunderlizards and Life with Louie; later still, Recess.

I loved Green Acres and The Beverly Hillbillies and Petticoat Junction and Andy Griffith.

Oh, and Elsewhere reminded me - we loved the Little Rascals.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit