Are You Still Torn, Wondering Whether You Made The Right Decision To Leave?

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

NO!!!!!!

My only wonder is "what the hell was I thinking"!!!!!!!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

100% sure?

Does that mean that if someone is only 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999% they should go back?

That 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% could come back to haunt them!

Me... I've never looked back.

• blondie
    blondie

Straddling the fence got too painful. Eventually, you have to pick one side or the other. I have chosen I just don't feel I have to broadcast it.

Blondie

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

For me it has been like a messy divorce.

You have given so much of your life to a relationship that you were at one time madly in love with but you know that things are not going to work out, so leaving is for the best.

Eyeslice

• wednesday
    wednesday

I have chosen sides, but as Blondie said, i don't owe them an explanation. Once I realized they were just another religion, it all became so clear to me. They are not the only channel to God and now i know that. I feel much more at ease about that. That does not mean i'm going to allow them to remove me from the cong though. I have done nothing wrong and just chose not to be a jws.

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I am. I mean, I have found many wrong things, but the fighting in my family, sometimes I wish I never knew. Ignorance is bliss as they say. If I never looked deep, or my one brother, or my sister, we would be a happy together family. I wish we all left together. I mean, I am glad we left, and have learned to question, but I miss our family getting along.

Hope I made sense here.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

HELL YES! Without ANY doubts in my mind!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

No doubts about it at all, Min!

Frannie B

• aunthill
    aunthill

Absolutely 100% sure.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

No doubts ever at all. Wish I had done it YEARRRRRS before

Share this

Google+