What will you say to God in your defense?

by fearnotruth22 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

'It wasn't me'

Shaggy and RikRok - Still no.1 in Russia !

• Xena
    Xena
    Is the manufacturer at fault if the owner won't respond to the recall, to fix the defective parts?

I am still waiting for my recall notice.

• Valis
    Valis

The devil made me do it!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Latte / Xena:

Ok... so the 'debt' has been paid....why the looong delay in sorting this mess out???????

That was the recall notice...

• Xena
    Xena

care to elaborate LT?

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Well for me I will say is Jesus still around anywhere Jehovah, cause I sure am a sinner.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I would challenge anyone who came around claiming to be any deity.

As Carle Sagan said: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

History has shown that when one claims to be of divine origin they almost always end up being a cruel and murderous person.

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Might makes right, so what can I say to someone that can kill me forever. I love life and I love the lifegiver.

God does not have a contract with me. I have suffered from the day that I was born through no fault of my own and so has all of humanity. Nothing is clear about God and nothing has been written in stone about him during my lifespan Myself and all of humanity have been left at the mercy of unforseen circumstances, ctastrophic events, disease, no fault of humanity.

King David was shielded and could say in Pslams that God protected him. ERRONEOUSLY and WISHFULLY people apply Psalms to themselves. True the words are comforting but pain persists.

All of these issues that God has with satan as the Bible says has nothing to do with my conduct.

EVERYONE inckuding me wants to live a happy and forever without chasing a carrot. What does my conduct now have to do with that? I can ubderstand if I was living in eternity and happines and I did something to harm someone, but in that case I would ask God to take away any inclination of evil in me so that I wouldnot do anything bad and lose my everalsting life. Im sure evryone would do the same. No humans though has had the opportunuty to live in happiness and in eternity

My question is how will I be compensated for my suffering or shall we forget about that and just focus on my conduct. If Jesus paid then no defense is necessary bceause justice has been served in my case. If Jesus was a phoney, then God is going to do waht he wants and all I can say is that I just had to survive. I listen to my stomach, my sexual drive, my thinking, my feelings, my needs. How can I be condemnede for being what I am or Am I to fight myself

I do not believe in wickedness per se. I think that people cannot be blamed in the Judgement of humanity. We are thankful for life but we have lived without any certainty or guarantees for anything victims or benefoiaries of what God has put our way.

What can a broken machine answer back to his inventor if it could talk?

I did the best I could, I will keep trying if you will let me live

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Why, fearnotruth22? Lookin' for a plausible alibi, you naughty boy, you?

Frannie B

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

No banana, but I know just as all humans also have to confess that we aint perfect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit