What will you say to God in your defense?

by fearnotruth22 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• franklin J
    franklin J

I would probably DEMAND to know why innocent children have to suffer.....

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I'd be like the 'mouse' who said to the 'elephant' after crossing the George Washington bridge with lots of fanfare and swaying, we sure shook that bridge, didn't we?

Guest 77

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Suppose God holds us accountable. What will you say to him in your defense to plead you cause?

First of all, I don't understand this question. Why the hell am I on trial? Noone up there can figure out if I was good or bad?

If I meet God after I cack, I'll tell him, "I'm not finished yet! Send me back." I hate being controlled.

• dustyb
    dustyb

heh, i'd say, "hey man, i fucked up, do what you will, i'm prepared for whatever you feel like giving me"

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Defense? What would I be accused of?

• Sargon
    Sargon

Come on God let's throw another Dub on the Barbie!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am sorry I did not live up to what was required but I did try

• COMF
    COMF

Like Euphemism said. But anyway...

I'd say, "45 years I spent in earnest and unanswered prayer, until finally I accepted that you were never going to respond. 45 years is plenty long enough to wait. Why are you putting in an appearance now? Back then, when I was alive, was when I needed a response."

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha
    What will you say to him in your defense to plead you cause?

I did it for the nookie.

• Xena
    Xena

I would say I am not responsible for a manufacturing defect. He made me imperfect ergo he needs accept me back for repairs until I am perfect. Then judge me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit