Oprah For President!

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• tiki
    tiki

Black plus no penis? Don't count on it...although she would certainly bring more intelligence and ethics to the table than what we are now stuck with thanks to pervading ignorance of the American public.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Oprah for President, what country are you talking about?

• never a jw
    never a jw

If we survive 4 years of Trump, then Oprah should be an improvement.

Just like Trump, she is also a very successful business woman, far more popular TV celebrity and far more stable genius than Trump. She is also a self made millionaire who didn't inherit a penny, as Trump did. However, she is not qualified for the office of POTUS... but now that the standards are so low, why not? Imagine, a black woman president. Even after Obama (half black man), that's a big jump. She has my vote just for the novelty of being a first in two categories (black and woman) and overall a very likeable person

• minimus
    minimus

Well if the media loves her who knows what might happen?

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

Oprah would be a "vassal" president in JW speak. It would be a power vacuum where others would wield influence behind the scenes and take advantage of her naive and limited political experience. She would be just like Trump without the cold hearted brashness, utter stupidity, selfishness....and obviously without the racists behind the scenes pulling the strings. Fool me once with Trump...shame on you...fool me again with Oprah...shame on me. Though I truly believe that Oprah would have noble and genuine ideas to make America better, there would be too many special interests groups, lobbyists, and people trying to sabotage her work and keep the status quo. Bernie supporter here. Biden/Warren 2020!

• jp1692
    jp1692

Replacing one unqualified person with another unqualified person is not a solution.

• millie210
    millie210
    jp1692
    Replacing one unqualified person with another unqualified person is not a solution.

Isnt that the usual pattern?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

@Cofty πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    People in countries outside of the United States are shit scared of anything that Trump does in regard to foreign politics. For example. Recently he goes to Israel and lets the Israeli prime minister make Jerusalem the capital of Israel. There were enough tensions between them and the Palestinians as it was.

Just for clarification - Israel is considering moving their nations capital from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. President Trump decided that if such an event occurs he would recognize Israel's decision by moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Israel is a sovereign, recognized nation. President Trump did not let Israel do anything. Israel does as it pleases.

In addition, there will always be tensions between "Palestinians" and Israel as only Israel supports a two-state solution.

• Simon
    Simon

She lives in a different reality to what the rest of us do. Anyone who thinks Trayvon Martin is equivalent to Emmett Till is going to be 10x more divisive than Obama was when it comes to race.

Let me guess ... "vote for me an YOU get a car, and YOU get a car!" (taxpayer funded, only if you're black).

Her friend Harvey as running mate ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit