interracial dating

by Maverick 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

And I can hold my own in the bedroom....(French...both parents)!

The WTBTS says you are not allowed to touch it -- that would be masturbation

• Sassy
    Sassy

my first reaction was that I can't believe that the official stand is against interracial marriages.. but I guess my second reaction is.. go figure.. more hypocracy.. Teach us that God is not partial and then teach something else behind doors..

I must admit last year's calendar was the first time I noticed an interracial couple pictured.

as far as reactions to being in an interracial relationship, I know people have views. I just don't happen to care. I even had JW friends ask me why I was into the "zebra thing".. I even had a friend ask my why I preferred black men when statistically they beat their wives more... I couldn't believe that one! Whose statics?? and this friend had been hit by both her white husbands.

stillajwexelders when I posted the above and it brought me up on the page.. and I read what you wrote.. I thought OH my.. I must have posted in the wrong thread!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I feel sorry for black women.

Black men, taken collectively, are sending them a clear message. "I'd take a white woman over you any day".

If you are a white woman having trouble finding dates, I know of a way you can guarantee yourself an endless supply of willing suitors...

Dan, bring-on-the-flames class

• Maverick
    Maverick

Oh man stillajwexelder!.... You got me on that one! Talk about needing to watch my syntax! Maverick

• Maverick
    Maverick

Dan: That reminded me of a letter sent to the Parade Magazine on why,Tiger Woods, was dating beautiful, young, fair skinned, blonde, model types. The answer was quite succinct....because he can! Maverick

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Black men, taken collectively, are sending them a clear message. "I'd take a white woman over you any day".

I wouldn't say that goes every where. True there are collectively some black men who do prefer white, but I know there are a lot of men who prefer to stay in their race too. I've been to a club where there was only about three of us white women there and the rest of the room was black. True there were some men who gave the look they were interested but also showed they didn't want the rest of the room to know it. I was lookin' good too that night.. they missed out.. oh well..

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Is the JW stance on interracial marriage/dating stated anywhere, or printed anywhere? I'd be interested to see that one. Our Hall was mixed very diversely, and all seemed to get along fine, with the races mixing at times with no backlash or prejudice from the congregation.

CG

• Sassy
    Sassy

I went to a hall in Indianapolis once while my ex was working there on a project short term.. No kidding, the white people sat in the front, the black in the back. We sat where we found a chair and was getting to know everyone. I got to talking to one sister whose family had befriended us and told her how this sister from the hall lives next door to us in our complex we had rented. She said who? and I said Sister 'so and so'.. she said she didn't know who that was and I said she goes to your hall. She said OHHH she must sit in the back half! I guess they didn't mingle back and forth.. I was flabbergasted!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

A white woman, upon being asked out by a white man that she is not interested in, will shoot him down in flames and never give it a second thought. Therefore white guys approaching white women tend to exercise caution.

Not so with black men. A black man can be totally outrageous and obnoxious in his flirtations with white women, and they will never shoot him down in flames, for fear of being tagged with the p-word or the r-word.

I wonder how many get pestered into it. "Aw, c'mon, you know you've never had it until you've been with a black man. What's the matter, are you prejudiced or something?"

• Sassy
    Sassy

hmmm.. I don't know if that is true Dan. At least not in my experience..

not that I have turned many black men down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit