🎄The Life of Antony Morris

by Diogenesister 20 Replies latest social humour

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

🎄 Just thought this Not former/Vidiot back & forth deserved it's own Christmas Special !!!🎄

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣☠️

• Vidiot6 days ago
      NotFormer - “…if he does attend a Kingdom Hall physically, I imagine there're some ‘security’ arrangements in place…”

* gasp*

That’s the reason they changed up the beard ban…

…so that Top-Shelf could go to the meetings incognito!

+4 / -0
    • NotFormer
      NotFormer6 days ago

A lot of people turning up to a gathering wearing fake beards and saying "Jehovah": sounds like The Life of Brian! 😱😁😂

• Diogenesister
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Thank you… thank you… I’m here all week.

😁

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Hey, I missed this! Diogenesister, glad we gave you a chuckle. I'm also glad you linked that clip 😺. I thought of doing it myself, but things were beginning to stray from the subject already! 😱😸

A belated Merry Christmas to you and Vidiot! 🎄🎁

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

And Happy New Year to everyone.

Glad I just stumbled across this thread .

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I just remembered something…

…didn’t Top-Shelf say something along the lines of “the Governing Body is under attack like never before”, not long before he was put out to pasture?

If so, when and where? Anybody know?

• Elena
    Elena

That does sound familiar about the governing body under attack.

Does anyone remember him talking about Tony criticising other members for flying around the world on holidays when there is so much work to be done?

I also remember Tony telling us about him talking to his unbelieving father before he died, his dad was asking about JWs and what ‘they’ are doing with the money from the sale of all this property. Tony said I’m part of the ‘they’ and the audience laughed

lots remember him talking about burnt bodies like hot dogs in war, he may have PTSD. The Gerard Loach saying after Armageddon there will be a lot of bodies to clear up. Yes over 8.5 Billion bodies the entire world would be like the Gaza Strip if JWs are correct.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Vidiot didn’t Top-Shelf say something along the lines of “the Governing Body is under attack like never before”, not long before he was put out to pasture?

Guarantee Atlantis will know! (May have been the last but one AGM or a morning worship?)

ElenaDoes anyone remember him talking about Tony criticising other members for flying around the world on holidays when there is so much work to be done?

I remember some back and forth disagreements with Stephen Lett over something or other....buggered if I remember what atm (but it will come to me)

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Hmm. Was Tony using the royal plural when he said "The GB is under attack"? Did he really mean that he was under attack from the rest of the GB?

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

I do know that many attempts to serve subpoenas on the GB have them spooked. Evading is illegal but few ever get prosecuted for it -(can a lawyer chime in here).

In the minds of the GB, they are under attack as victims seek to depose them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit