🎄The Life of Antony Morris

by Diogenesister 20 Replies latest social humour

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"I do know that many attempts to serve subpoenas on the GB have them spooked."

That might be the reason for the facility in Argentina that the GB will supposedly retire to if things get too hot. Extradition might not be possible if they are only wanted for a certain input on policy, rather than being charged with anything criminal.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

That being said, the true crook in this case, Ted Jaracz, who weaponised the two witnesses rule in CSA cases, has escaped from the justice due him in the mortal realm.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

What information is there about the facility in Argentina that the GB will supposedly retire to if things get too hot?

I know many billionaires are building doomsday bunkers as if something is coming.

Apparently London Chelmsford Bethel has a secret bunker that was built when they sent everyone home for a while and when the volunteers all came back the slabs were all finished with secret entrances

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    NotFormer - “…the true crook in this case, Ted Jaracz, who weaponised the two witnesses rule in CSA cases, has escaped from the justice due him in the mortal realm.”

I take some comfort in imagining that if there’s any true karma to the universe, he’s cellmates in Hell with Rutherford.

😈

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I’ve just been listening to this interview who say Tony Morris was often playing with his penis with his hands in his pockets

https://youtu.be/nVjcxaAM99w?feature=shared

she said he was doing that while being secretly filmed for bottlegate

• madisoncembre
    madisoncembre

I don't live too far from Lumberton. I bet he could be found at the nearest WalMart.

fyi - I love that interview with Smurf Girl. I am going to look for her channel. Thanks!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    One of the things about the current Norway business is that they seem to be taking a similar approach to a JC, thinking they can control the narrative, dictate how their own material is used, and act as though they’re entitled to victory, simply by virtue of being “God’s Chosen”.
    I’m just waiting to see them lose other court cases they initiated, and try to (somehow) spin it as “persecution”.

🙄

• Elena
    Elena

I’ve just watched the bottlegate video again, yes it does seem he has his hands in his pockets and he certainly does look like a pervert.

This may be why one of the new GB members actually admitted he didn’t want to be GB. He knows he can never go anywhere without the possibility he is being secretly filmed.

I can also understand why someone would be reluctant to be GB when they know they are taking on all these wrong doctrines and organisational directions.

This maybe why the drastic changes of late. I mean they are a bit trapped with 1914 and all that nonsense. To become GB means you agree that Jesus became king in 1914 and chose the one true religion in 1919. If you don’t think that is correct then what on earth can you do about it now?

New light on 1914 would surely shock too much after all the changes recently

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Argentina!

Hmm....the same place where hundreds of nazis fled after WWII.

Yep! Some of the GB do act like nazis.

• Elena
    Elena

Happydad what about Argentina ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit