Update on U.S. Local Design/Construction Arrangement—November 2016

by wifibandit 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freddo
    freddo

Breaux says the video "... will help pull back the curtain, so to speak ...". How Ironic!

Empty Kingdom Halls which can be sold and empty congregations which can be merged and their bank accounts raided but we still need your money.

How dumb have you got to be to not realise what is going on???

Shouting voice on: HELLO! THE PREACHING WORK WITH ITS JW MESSAGE IS A FAILURE! A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!

• stavro
    stavro
    Shouting voice on: HELLO! THE PREACHING WORK WITH ITS JW MESSAGE IS A FAILURE! A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!

Whatever suspicions people may have about their financial situation one thing is for certain, their construction plans indicate they are not forecasting a huge influx of new converts. Their actions are an indication they recognize that their message has failed to convince the masses, and will continue to fail to do so.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I agree that its telling regarding the lack of productivity in preaching.... but its also telling in that they cant keep exsisting memebers either. Halls were never built on predicted growth. It was always need based, meaning the need was there before the build. To close and consolidate is a very clear indication of contraction and not just failed growth predictions.

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

Translation:

1. We told you that we needed alot more (1000 in 5 years) Kingdumb Halls built, but we learned that is not accurate. Halls are under utilized so we are going to shutter and sell some. You may have to drive farther away to worship, but the proceeds will go to the org and not the local congregation that paid and maintained the hall.

2. Some new kingdumb halls will need to be built in select areas. The new model makes it easier for us to flip them for banking institutions, medical or dental offices, or retail locations.

3. We may not be building new halls, but remodeling and major renovations will be needed with free labor. This will increase their value when we sell them and bring the money back to the org.

4. We have 320 company men or "full time volunteer workers" working to maximize our profits throughout the branch.

5. The LDC relies on the volunteer spirit of rank and file for free labor to fatten our wallets.

6. If you have no skills in construction, we will gladly accept monetary contributions in lieu of your labor.

7. We will provide 750 people to teach a maintenance training program. This will cause the kingdumb halls to be in tip top shape for when we sell them out from underneath the members and shift the loot to Warwick. A building in a well maintained shape will fetch us more money. So, re-roof, and repaint those buildings, install new modern finishes with donated money and labor from the locals.

8. Maintenance rests on the local's shoulders. It's your hall so take care of it...until we want it back.

9. "Ask not what the WTBTS can do for me, ask what I can do for the WTBTS." Listen, we will tell you how you can be more involved.

10. Four ways to slave for us.

a. If your skills and secular work experience can help the org, consider your circumstances. Update your profile on line so we know further know how more we can abuse you.

b. Make yourself available to cook and clean for those that have skills that we can take advantage of. "Let the brothers decide how to use you." Let them live with you. (hopefully, you don't have kids and you get a pedo) Hair care? Really? Help them if field circus. You finally get a rest from swinging a hammer for the org and it's time to pound on doors.

c. If you can't build, cook, clean, cut hair, or go in field circus, give us money.

d. Pray for us because we need a miracle and all the help we can get.

Yes, I have enjoyed this brief glimpse into the U.S. Local Design and Construction Arrangement. It has strengthened my faith that this organization takes advantage of the willing spirit of honest-hearted people that are manipulated through the guise of organized religion.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I tried. I really tried to watch this. I just can't! I just CANNOT watch this shit anymore! I realize that I just no longer care! . . . Doc

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Their actions are an indication they recognize that their message has failed to convince the masses, and will continue to fail to do so."

Great point! This is good news. Now that they are in their lakeside resort they can carry out their master plan. This has been in the making for years.

LURKERS THAT ARE STUCK IN: VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS! HIT WT IN THE POCKET!

• the comet
    the comet

If they built 54 new halls in 3 years, how many halls were sold off or closed in that same time period?

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Isn't it about time they renamed themselves "The Watchtower Building and Tract (of land) Society"?

SF

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    The only reason they have the option of consolidating congregations into fewer kingdom halls is because the halls are half empty. They must have given up on their hope of filling halls to capacity through the preaching work. Amen brother!
  • sparky1
    sparky1

I would like to retitle that video for the Watchtower, Bible and Tract Society:

Clone and Drone meet BOB THE BUILDER!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit