Update on U.S. Local Design/Construction Arrangement—November 2016

by wifibandit 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Kingdom halls needed in the Caribbean?They recently sold off the beautiful Branch in the Bahamas. Where did that cash go?! As a matter of fact, most of the halls in the back county were nothing more than glorified shacks. (It fit in with the surroundings, actually better) The assembly hall in jamaica was open air with benches. Maybe this is the spin.....construct lovely high end buildings in resort areas with free labor, then sell them off OR convert to "Bethel Traing Facilities" AKA vacation spots for the Borg...

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

Paying medical bills for middle-aged and older special full time servants is a huge monthly bill worldwide. It is something that has hit them huge and they don't talk about it.

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

Where can I find information on those 54 halls built in the last 3 years? Thanks.

• Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

ab:

I don't know the details, but I conclude that most if not all of the 54 is to service mainly the third world growth, and for any of the 54 located in the USA, it is to service non-english speaking groups. The English speaking congregations, particularly in the "west" are in decline. The congregations are shrinking in numbers of people attending and the groups are aging significantly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit