Update on U.S. Local Design/Construction Arrangement—November 2016

by wifibandit 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• millie210
    millie210
    the comet
    If they built 54 new halls in 3 years, how many halls were sold off or closed in that same time period?

Good question! Whatcha wanna bet it was more than 54?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

So in our local area, 2 mega churches are adding on huge additions. I mean huge! More shuttle buses added and more traffic for us when we are trying to enjoy our Sunday. lol So what happened to Babylon falling and the increase in numbers at the Kingdumb halls. I guess it will now be...."the greater number is cooling of." They always have a scripture that just happens to suit them or they make it suit them.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Past 30yrs, 4,000 new KH built 4000/30= 133.33 a year, now down to yrs 2014-16 only 54 or say we can say 2.833 years 54/2.833=19.06 a year a 700% slow down rate and growing faster and faster every year it don't look good. My my my how things have slowed down and how so many no longer go to meetings so that they are planning to significantly reduce the number of KHs while building some new ones here and there to give the impression of growth. Yes pack the significantly reduce and highly inflated numbers into less KHs and give everyone still going an impression of continued growth despite the gruesome truth of the matter.

To me it is all: denial denial denial a serious sign that the org is in big trouble. And did you notice the winked eye of the first speaker in the very beginning of this report and it is obvious they are reading a report and not speaking impromptu, clearly everything is scripted even the gestures I'm willing to bet, no doubt this was all overseen by GB with many rehearsals and recordings to give many false impressions of continued growth and Jehovah's blessing on the org.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

Lemming, thanks for the excellent translation to non-cult English. It is so much easier to understand than the WT version.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

So, in summary.

1) We rushed out to yell WE GOTTA BUILD HALLS

2) We went back inside, sat down and did some thinking. Gee, half the halls are empty.

Wow. What an about face. Glad Jehovah is giving direction <...>... >... <.... >> ...<<<

How did they arrived at the conclusion that so many new halls were needed BEFORE they did any thinking, before they crunched any numbers????

Can you say gubernin' buddy HUBRIS

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Examiner,

Seems like nobody knows what the fuck they are doing from the top down don't it?

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Pulling back the curtain? Really!?!? Why not pull it back all the way and release a financial statement to show what is actually going on with the funds? They need Real Estate professionals now? Tell me, how does that fit in with the preaching work? No hugs to you....just a slap upside the head..😠😡😤😖..4thgen

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Brokeback....it may b that they might not have known what they were doing when they were in flux with the new program. But once they figured out how to spin it to their financial advantage, believe me they zeroed in for the kill. Vultures! Hugs to you, 4thgen

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yeah they pulling back the curtain is so misleading and telling at the same time. What I would really like to see is the curtain being pulled back like in the Wizard of Oz by Toto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZR64EF3OpA

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

If some of the helpers were helping them think, they might have thought they could get more donations by saying they need to build 1,000 halls in 5 years rather than be honest and say they only need to build about 20 halls a year so they could get some footage for JWTV.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit