To all you lurkers !

by Puternut 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

I am not being harrased, and have no intentions to ban anyone from this forum. I am merely making a statement, and it the shoe fits.......I am merely making a post to anyone that has sent me personal pm's with intentions to 'win me back over'. This is a free speech forum and if you have an opinion, you should be able to post it. My intentions were simple, and I didn't want to get this post to swing to the other side. Or go overboard with it. People vent here all the time and write their opinions. I had a need to do the same.

I am familiar with Brigadoon's post, and merely ignored the posts he made, due to the fact that they were accusatory. But by no means was I harrased by him. I understand he doesn't speak English well, since he is German. English is not my first language either, since I was born in the Netherlands. But we all have to think before we speak. And his responses were written in well formed English. So I don't know if that was a valid excuse.

Most Sincerely,

Puternut

• Purple
    Purple

Good on you mate. Vent away and tell them suckers off. They should not be in here anyway if they are really in the troof. They have been warned and yet as usual they still choose to ignore the instructions and come in here anyway. Makes you laugh really its so typical of people in the troof. Heheh I am typing whilst I am half tanked and haf to keep hitting backspace to correct some dpsellimg. heheheheheheheheheheheheheh

• UpAndAtom
    UpAndAtom

I LOVE the diversity of these message boards, the good, the bad, the mistakes, the whatever!!! It's great - people are different here... everyone says what they want.

I never became a JW because every time I went to the Kingdom Hall and spoke to people, it was the same bloody conversation every time. Everyone spoke the same. Everyone thought the same. No-one got upset, no-one got angry. Everyone seemed to be treading lightly afraid to say or do the wrong thing. That used to infuriate me... sometimes I felt like throwing a punch just to see if anyone would react... even to see if they could react!

I love the fact Puternut can say what he wants... I love the fact others can demand deletion of comments... I love the fact people can appeal a process that may or may not be flawed! I reckon this is all good healthy stuff! It encourages things to be out in the open, to be cussed, and discussed. This is very healthy human behaviour!

(Puternut, I've been lurking a little bit and reading many of your posts. I love your contributions to these boards.)

UpAndAtom
    PS. Hmmm... I think this is my 100th post after which I previously promised I would not post anymore. I'll have to think about this.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I can't see how active JW's can lurk here and still believe that crap.

• Erich
    Erich

upandatom wrote ... "I love the fact others can demand deletion of comments..."

Sorry, but I cannot understand this point.

Imagine the facts: someone in this board had demanded to delete and push out ALL post one ever wrote ("brigadoon"). The good and the bad. The WTS-friendly and the WTS-critisizing post. All together into the same filth pail.

I do not understand this policy. Sorry, really not.

erich

• codeblue
    codeblue

Puternut:

You have every right to be upset about those pm's...that is insane that they would do that to you!!! You are here to "heal"...not defend your life or be "attacked" or converted. You are a mature adult that KNOWS the FACTS>.

I also agree with what another poster just said: How can you lurk, read the "facts" and still believe the hypocrisy at the KH?

In my ealy posting days, I had a few issues with a couple "not so nice" posters. I almost gave up on this board because I expected "support in my newfound journey, not harrassement and name calling". My good friend Scully and Jst2laws and Joyzabel helped me out quite a bit. There are a lot of good, kind people here.

Codeblue

• Erich
    Erich

puternut wrote

I am familiar with Brigadoon's post, and merely ignored the posts he made, due to the fact that they were accusatory. But by no means was I harrased by him.

I can feel the pain in your heart. Please believe me. In my congregation 3 JW`s ended in suicide within last 15 years. I know what`s wrong.

But this is the one side of the medal. I cannot imagine how the JWD-board would do all things much more better. When a member of this board get kicked in the ass because he only is writing his own opinion in a manner usual in democratic systems (without embarrassing or offending someone) - HOW can they say they are better than the WTS-org? They make the same mistakes. Isn`t it so, puternut?

Do you remember the particular points in brigadoons postings? Could you write it down? I have no idea at all. When investigating said topic: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/65432/1.ashx one only can read "removed", "removed", removed".... x-times..

Maybe its only a misunderstanding. Please help us to clarify the case.

erich

• badboy
    badboy

A message 2 all lurkers.

SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGES AND I WILL SORT U OUT.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

No one ever sent me a PM and tryed to save me

closer of the I'm feeling like Logi class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit