To all you lurkers !

by Puternut 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

To all you lurkers and active witnesses! You know who you are. Please stop sending me messages and private posts, in order to resque me from the 'devil'. Questions like: "But you have been an elder and should know better". There is no point is trying to convince me that you have the 'truth' or are directed by god. I have been with the WT long enough to have seen it ALL. Yes my heart has been ripped out by your organization. But guess what? I picked it up and sewed it back into my chest, with the help of others. And I am still alive to talk about it, and it's ticking even better.

This entire experience has opened my eyes to see that the WT has many double standards, and that goes for ALL of you who decide to stay with that organization. I am df'd from that organization. But in addtition, I am df'ing all of you from my life, because you are "bad association"

The Bereans from old were right, "they examined these things if they were really so"

Now you have seen my ugly side

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

right on, puternut!

Gretchen

• Valis
    Valis

Puternut...you can inform Simon if another user is harassing you or filling your PM box w/crap. If there is someone lurking about doing such a thing I think its better that someone be informed. These are the same kind of people that like to out our members when things don't go their way. Cheers and have a good evening.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ...

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

hehehe!!!

I'm a pure ApostateTM ... I'm the hardened Jezebel who tells people on this forum to rip that jw-shite outta yourself if you want to be happy and live a normal life. No dubs will touch meeee!!!

I Rejoice!!! I am freeeeee!!!

ESTEE

• seven006
    seven006

You mean there are JW lurkers who read this board? I wonder why? They have been told not to, but they disobey and do it anyway? Don't they know that god reads their heart as well as their computer screen? I guess they are special and the rules/suggestions don't apply to them. Either that, or deep down inside, they really know the watchtower society is full of crap. As they say, actions speak louder than secrets.

Hopefully they will have a long talk with themselves about this the next time they talk to god before they turn off Leno or Letterman and go sleepy sleep.

I wonder why none of them PM me and ask me to think about it and come back. I'm hurt...I'm really hurt.

Dave

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Beware the voice of bad association!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello again Puternut,

I sypathize. On the otherhand some of them mean only to 'save' you. If they hang around with half an open mind they will be posting here before long grieving over their own lost years in the WT.

Many of us here have 'been there, done that'.

Steve

• Puternut
    Puternut

I just hate these "father rapers" trying to quote me scriptures that have absolutely no application. You can apply them in reverse and apply them to the WT as well. Everytime I read one, I ask myself waht about applying this to what the WT is respoinsible for?

Still venting

• Sassy
    Sassy

Vent all you want puternut. We are here for you. I can't stand lurkers who do so only for s elf-righteous reasons. They need to look in the mirror and examine themselves and stay out of other people's business. ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit